You searched for: Author Rumsey, David, 1944- Remove constraint Author: Rumsey, David, 1944- Publisher Cartography Associates Remove constraint Publisher: Cartography Associates Subject Historical geography Remove constraint Subject: Historical geography Subject Imagery and Base Maps Remove constraint Subject: Imagery and Base Maps Institution Stanford Remove constraint Institution: Stanford Data type Raster Remove constraint Data type: Raster
1. A Map of Lewis and Clark's Track, Across the Western Portion of North America From the Mississippi to the Pacific Ocean; By Order of the Executive of the United States, in 1804, 5 & 6. Copied by Samuel Lewis from the Original Drawing of Wm. Clark. Smal. Harrison fct (Raster Image)
Rumsey, David, 1944-, Allen, Paul, Biddle, Nicholas, Clark, William, 1770-1838, Lewis, Meriwether, 1774-1809, and Harrison, Samuel, 1789-1818. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of the track of Lewis and Clark in the western United States, created in 1804. The original map appear... Cartography Associates.
2. A new map of China, from the latest authorities, by John Cary, engraver, 1801 London: Published by J. Cary, Engraver & Map-seller, No. 181, Strand, Augst. 1 1801 (Raster Image)
1801. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Cary, John, ca. 1754-1835. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of China and Korea originally created by J. Cary in 1801. The original map appears in 'Cary's New Univ... Cartography Associates.
3. A New Map of Texas Oregon and California With The Regions Adjoining. Compiled from the most recent authorities. Philadelphia Published by S. Augustus Mitchell N.E Corner Of Market & Seventh Streets. 1846. Entered ... 1845 by H.N. Burroughs Pennsylvania (Raster Image)
1846. Rumsey, David, 1944-, Mitchell, Samuel Augustus, and Burroughs, H. N. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of California, Texas, and Oregon, originally created by S. Mitchell and H. Burroughs in 1846. The orig... Cartography Associates.
4. A new map of the East India Isles, from the latest authorities. By John Cary engraver, 1801. London: Published by J. Cary, Engraver & Map-seller, No. 181, Strand, Decr. 21, 1801 (Raster Image)
1801. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Cary, John, ca. 1754-1835. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of the East India Isles orignally created by J. Cary in 1801. The original map Appears in 'Cary's New ... Cartography Associates.
5. A plan of the city of Quebec, the capital of Canada, as it surrendered 18 Septembr. 1759 to the British fleet and army commanded by Vice Adml. Saunders & Brigadr. Genl. Townshend. Published according to act of Parliament Janry. 15, 1760 by Thos. Jefferys at Charing Cross. Price 2 s (Raster Image)
1759. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Jefferys, Thomas. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Quebec originally created by T. Jefferys in 1759. The original map appears in "The natural and civi... Cartography Associates.
6. Anderson's New Guide Map Of The City Of Seattle And Environs, Washington. Compiled From Latest Official Records By O.P. Anderson And Co. Engineers and Draughtsmen. July, 1890. L.H. Everts, Phila. Pa. Prepared For Eshelman, Llewellyn & Co. Investment Brokers, Seattle, Washington. Entered ... 1890, by O.P. Anderson & Co. ... Washington, D.C. (untitled inset of the Seattle vicinity) (Raster Image)
1890. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Anderson, O.P. and Co. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Seattle, originally created by O.P. Anderson and Company in 1890. The historic map layers in the Go... Cartography Associates.
7. Arabia with Egypt, Nubia and Abyssinia. J. & C. Walker sculpt. Published by the Society for the Diffusion of Useful Knowledge, 42 Bedford Sqre. Octr. 15th. 1843. (London Chapman & Hall, 1844) (Raster Image)
1843. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Society for the Diffusion of Useful Knowledge (Great Britain). This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Egypt and Arabia, originally created by the Society for the Diffusion of Useful Knowledge in 1843. ... Cartography Associates.
8. Asia Minor, Syria & Mesopotamia. The Edinburgh Geographical Institute, John Bartholomew & Son, Ltd. "The Times" atlas. (London: The Times 1922) (Raster Image)
1922. Rumsey, David, 1944-, Bartholomew, J. G. (John George), 1860-1920, and John Bartholomew and Son. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Syria and Turkey originally created by J. Bartholomew in 1922. The original map appears in "Times S... Cartography Associates.
9. Australia from surveys made by order of the British Government combined with those of D'entrecasteaux, Baudin, Freycinet &c.&c. By John Arrowsmith 1842. (with) inset map of the Eastern Hemisphere. London, Pubd. 1st May 1842, by John Arrowsmith, 10 Soho Square (Raster Image)
1842. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Arrowsmith, John, 1790-1873. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Australia created in 1842. Counties of Western Australia are numbered with a key included. Extensiv... Cartography Associates.
1910. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Ito, Tamejiro. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Tokyo created in 1910. The original map is a color lithograph, oriented with north to the right. Re... Cartography Associates.