You searched for: Author Rumsey, David, 1944- Remove constraint Author: Rumsey, David, 1944- Publisher Cartography Associates Remove constraint Publisher: Cartography Associates Subject Imagery and Base Maps Remove constraint Subject: Imagery and Base Maps Subject Historical geography Remove constraint Subject: Historical geography Subject Composite map Remove constraint Subject: Composite map Institution Stanford Remove constraint Institution: Stanford Data type Raster Remove constraint Data type: Raster
1. (Composite) Das Konigreich Bayern desseitz des Rheins, nach den topographischen Karten des Konigl. Bayr. Generalquartiermeisterstabes vom Jahr 1853, entw. u gezeichnet in IV Blatter vom Major C. Radefeld, 1858. Gest. v. Th. Macht ..., W. Feuerstein ..., C. Wedermann (with) Wurzburg. (with Umgebung von Regensburg). Stich, Druck und Verlag des Bibliographischen Instituts in Hildburghausen, (1860) (Raster Image)
1860. Rumsey, David, 1944-, Bavaria (Kingdom). Heer. Generalstab. Topographisches Bureau, Meyer, Joseph, 1796-1856, and Radefeld, Carl Christian Franz, 1788-1874. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Germany showing the surroundings of Bamburg, Nuremburg, Regensburg, and Augsburg, published in 1860... Cartography Associates.
2. (Composite map) A map of the Kingdom of Ireland, divided into provinces counties and baronies. Southern section. Shewing the archbishopricks, bishopricks, cities, boroughs, market towns, villages, barracks, mountains, lakes, bays, rivers, bridges, ferries, passes, also the great, the branch & the by post roads together with the inland navigation, by J. Rocque, Chorographer to His Majesty. London, printed for Robt. Sayer, opposite Fetter Lane, Fleet Street, (1790?) (Raster Image)
1790. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Rocque, John, -1762. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Ireland (1790). The map shows counties in outline color and classified roads with distances. The or... Cartography Associates.
3. (Composite Map of) A Map of the British Empire in America with the French and Spanish Settlements adjacent thereto. by Henry Popple. C. Lempriere inv. & del. B Baron Sculp. To the Queen's Most Excellent Majesty This Map is most humbly Inscribed by Your Majesty's most Dutiful, most Obedient, and most Humble Servant Henry Popple. London Engrav'd by Willm. Henry Toms & R.W. Seale 1733 (Raster Image)
1733. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Popple, Henry. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of North America originally created by H. Popple in 1733. The original map appears in "A Map of the Br... Cartography Associates.
4. (Composite Map of) Carte Generale Du Royaume De La Nouvelle Espagne depuis le Parallele de 16? jusqu'au Parallele de 38? (Latitude Nord). Dressee Sur des Observations Astronomiques et sur l'ensemble des Materiaux qui existoient a Mexico, au commencement de l'annee 1804. Par Alexandre de Humboldt. Ls. Aubert pere Scripsit. 1. and 1(bis). Dessine a Mexico par l'Auteur en 1804, perfectionne par le meme, par M.M. Friesen, Oltmanns, et Thuilier 1809. Grave par Barriere - et l'Ecriture par L. Aubert pere, a Paris (Raster Image)
1809. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Humboldt, Alexander von, 1769-1859. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Mexico, originally created by Alexander von Humboldt in 1809. The original map appears in "Atlas Ge... Cartography Associates.
5. (Composite of) A map of the provinces of Delhi, Agrah, Oude, and Ellahabad comprehending the countries lying between Delhi, and the Bengal Provinces. Surveyed by Major James Rennell, Surveyor General to the Honourable East-India Company, and published by order of the court of directors of said company. By Andrew Dury, published 12th May, 1794 by Laurie & Whittle, 53, Fleet Street, London. Wm. Haydon sculpt (Raster Image)
1794. Rumsey, David, 1944-, Dury, Andrew, Rennell, James, 1742-1830, Robert Laurie & James Whittle, and Kitchin, Thomas. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of India originally created in 1794. The original map Appears in '(A New Universal Atlas; Exhibiting a... Cartography Associates.
6. (Composite of) A new and correct map of Scotland or North Britain, with the post and military roads, divisions &ca. Drawn from the most approved surveys illustrated with many additional improvements, and regulated by the latest astronomical observations by Lieut. Campbell. London, printed for Robt. Sayer, no. 53 Fleet Street, as the Act directs 10 Jany. 1790 (Raster Image)
1790. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Campbell, Robert, Lieutenant. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Scotland. The map shows counties in outline color and classified roads with distances. The original... Cartography Associates.
7. (Composite of) A new map of Hindoostan from the latest authorities. Chiefly from the actual surveys made by major James Rennell, Surveyor to the Hble. East India Company, of the Bengal Provinces, and of the countries lying between them and Delhy; the whole exhibiting all the military roads and passes, as well as the most accurate division of the British possessions in the East Indies. London, Published by Laurie & Whittle, 53, Fleet Street, 12th May, 1794. 2nd editn. corrected 1804 (Raster Image)
1804. Rumsey, David, 1944-. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of South Asia, including India and Pakistan, originally created by J. Rennell, T. Kitchen, R. Laurie, ... Cartography Associates.
8. (Composite of) A new map of North America, with the West India Islands. Divided according to the Preliminary Articles of Peace, signed at Versailles, 20. Jan. 1783 wherein are particularly distinguished the United States, and the several provices, governments &ca. which compose the British Dominions; laid down according to the latest surveys, and corrected from the original materials, of Goverr. Pownall, Membr. of Parliamt., 1783. London, printed for Robt. Sayer, Map, Chart & Printseller, no. 53, Fleet Street, as the Act directs August 15th 1786 (Raster Image)
1786. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Pownall, Thomas. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of North America orignally created by T. Pownall in 1786. The original map appears in "A general atlas... Cartography Associates.
9. (Composite of) Africa, with all its states, kingdoms, republics, regions, islands, and ca. Improved and inlarged from D'Anville's map; to which have been added a particular chart of the Gold coast, wherein are distinguished all the European forts and factories. By S. Boulton, and also a summary description relative to the trade and natural produce, manners and customs of the African continent and islands. London, printed for Robert Sayer, Fleet Street, as the Act directs, 6 Jany. 1787 (Raster Image)
1787. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Boulton, S. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Africa originally created by S. Boulton in 1787. The original map appears in 'A general atlas, desc... Cartography Associates.
10. (Composite of) An actual survey, of the provinces of Bengal, Bahar &c. By Major James Rennell, Engineer, Surveyor General to the Honourable the East India Company, published by permission of the court of directors, from a drawing in their possession; by A. Dury. Wm. Haydon sculpt. Published 12th May, 1794, by Laurie & Whittle, 53 Fleet Street, London (Raster Image)
1800. Rumsey, David, 1944-, Dury, Andrew, Rennell, James, 1742-1830, and Kitchin, Thomas. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Bengal created in 1800. The original map appears in '(A New Universal Atlas; Exhibiting all the Emp... Cartography Associates.