You searched for: Author Rumsey, David, 1944- Remove constraint Author: Rumsey, David, 1944- Access Public Remove constraint Access: Public Subject Historical geography Remove constraint Subject: Historical geography Subject Composite map Remove constraint Subject: Composite map Institution Stanford Remove constraint Institution: Stanford
1. (Composite) Das Konigreich Bayern desseitz des Rheins, nach den topographischen Karten des Konigl. Bayr. Generalquartiermeisterstabes vom Jahr 1853, entw. u gezeichnet in IV Blatter vom Major C. Radefeld, 1858. Gest. v. Th. Macht ..., W. Feuerstein ..., C. Wedermann (with) Wurzburg. (with Umgebung von Regensburg). Stich, Druck und Verlag des Bibliographischen Instituts in Hildburghausen, (1860) (Raster Image)
1860. Rumsey, David, 1944-, Bavaria (Kingdom). Heer. Generalstab. Topographisches Bureau, Meyer, Joseph, 1796-1856, and Radefeld, Carl Christian Franz, 1788-1874. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Germany showing the surroundings of Bamburg, Nuremburg, Regensburg, and Augsburg, published in 1860... Cartography Associates.
1815. Rumsey, David, 1944-, Bouchette, Joseph, and Faden, William, 1749-1836. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Quebec. The map is a composite of the 4 easternmost sheets of 10-sheet engraved map of lower Canada... Cartography Associates.
3. (Composite of) To His Royal Highness George Augustus Frederick ... This Topographical map of the Province of Lower Canada, shewing its division into Districts Counties, Seigniories, & Townships ... Is ... Most gratefully dedicated by .. Joseph Bouchette, His Majesty's Surveyor General of the Province & Lieutt. Colonel C.M. ... Published by W. Faden, Charing Cross, Augst. 12th. 1815. Engraved by J. Walker & Sons, 47 Bernard Street, Russell Square, London. J. Walker sculp. (with) Town of Three Rivers. (with) City of Quebec. (with) Town of Montreal .. (Raster Image)
1815. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Bouchette, Joseph. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Canada originally created by J. Bouchette in 1815. The original map appears in "(Description Topogr... Cartography Associates.
4. (Composite of) The World on Mercator's projection. Drawn under the direction of Mr. Pinkerton by L. Hebert. Neele sculpt. 352 Strand. London: published 1812, by Cadell & Davies, Strand & Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, & Brown, Paternoster Row (Raster Image)
1812. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Pinkerton, John, 1758-1826. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of the world, originally created by J. Pinkerton in 1812. The original map appears in "A modern atlas,... Cartography Associates.
5. (Composite Map of) Carte Generale Du Royaume De La Nouvelle Espagne depuis le Parallele de 16? jusqu'au Parallele de 38? (Latitude Nord). Dressee Sur des Observations Astronomiques et sur l'ensemble des Materiaux qui existoient a Mexico, au commencement de l'annee 1804. Par Alexandre de Humboldt. Ls. Aubert pere Scripsit. 1. and 1(bis). Dessine a Mexico par l'Auteur en 1804, perfectionne par le meme, par M.M. Friesen, Oltmanns, et Thuilier 1809. Grave par Barriere - et l'Ecriture par L. Aubert pere, a Paris (Raster Image)
1809. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Humboldt, Alexander von, 1769-1859. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Mexico, originally created by Alexander von Humboldt in 1809. The original map appears in "Atlas Ge... Cartography Associates.
6. (Composite of) A new map of Hindoostan from the latest authorities. Chiefly from the actual surveys made by major James Rennell, Surveyor to the Hble. East India Company, of the Bengal Provinces, and of the countries lying between them and Delhy; the whole exhibiting all the military roads and passes, as well as the most accurate division of the British possessions in the East Indies. London, Published by Laurie & Whittle, 53, Fleet Street, 12th May, 1794. 2nd editn. corrected 1804 (Raster Image)
1804. Rumsey, David, 1944-. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of South Asia, including India and Pakistan, originally created by J. Rennell, T. Kitchen, R. Laurie, ... Cartography Associates.
7. (Composite of) An actual survey, of the provinces of Bengal, Bahar &c. By Major James Rennell, Engineer, Surveyor General to the Honourable the East India Company, published by permission of the court of directors, from a drawing in their possession; by A. Dury. Wm. Haydon sculpt. Published 12th May, 1794, by Laurie & Whittle, 53 Fleet Street, London (Raster Image)
1800. Rumsey, David, 1944-, Dury, Andrew, Rennell, James, 1742-1830, and Kitchin, Thomas. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Bengal created in 1800. The original map appears in '(A New Universal Atlas; Exhibiting all the Emp... Cartography Associates.
8. (Composite of) Italy with the addition of the southern parts of Germany as far as Pettau in Stiria; Murlakia, Dalmatia, the adjacent countries, and all the Illyric Islands, by L.S. De la Rochette. 2d. edition describing the new divisions. London published by Willm. Faden, Geographer to the King and to H.R.H. the Prince of Wales, Charing Cross, Septr. 12th, 1800 (Raster Image)
1800. Rumsey, David, 1944-, Delarochette, L. (Louis), 1731-1802, and Faden, William, 1749-1836. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Italy, including parts of Slovenia and the Balkan Peninsula (1800). The ma shows settlements, commo... Cartography Associates.
9. (Composite of) A map of the provinces of Delhi, Agrah, Oude, and Ellahabad comprehending the countries lying between Delhi, and the Bengal Provinces. Surveyed by Major James Rennell, Surveyor General to the Honourable East-India Company, and published by order of the court of directors of said company. By Andrew Dury, published 12th May, 1794 by Laurie & Whittle, 53, Fleet Street, London. Wm. Haydon sculpt (Raster Image)
1794. Rumsey, David, 1944-, Dury, Andrew, Rennell, James, 1742-1830, Robert Laurie & James Whittle, and Kitchin, Thomas. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of India originally created in 1794. The original map Appears in '(A New Universal Atlas; Exhibiting a... Cartography Associates.
1794. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Cary, John, ca. 1754-1835. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of England, Wales, and part of Scotland created in 1794. The original map appears in "Cary's New Map o... Cartography Associates.