You searched for: Format GeoTIFF Remove constraint Format: GeoTIFF Publisher Cartography Associates Remove constraint Publisher: Cartography Associates Subject Administrative and political divisions Remove constraint Subject: Administrative and political divisions Subject Imagery and Base Maps Remove constraint Subject: Imagery and Base Maps Subject Historical geography Remove constraint Subject: Historical geography Institution Stanford Remove constraint Institution: Stanford Data type Raster Remove constraint Data type: Raster
1. Australia from surveys made by order of the British Government combined with those of D'entrecasteaux, Baudin, Freycinet &c.&c. By John Arrowsmith 1842. (with) inset map of the Eastern Hemisphere. London, Pubd. 1st May 1842, by John Arrowsmith, 10 Soho Square (Raster Image)
1842. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Arrowsmith, John, 1790-1873. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Australia created in 1842. Counties of Western Australia are numbered with a key included. Extensiv... Cartography Associates.
2. Cape of Good Hope, By J. Arrowsmith. (Map) 24. London, Pubd. 15 Feby. 1842, by J. Arrowsmith, 10 Soho Square (Raster Image)
1842. Rumsey, David, 1944-, Arrowsmith, John, 1790-1873, and Hebert Senr., Mr. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of the Cape of Good Hope in southern Africa created by J. Arrowsmith in 1842. The original map appears... Cartography Associates.
3. Carte du Congo et du Pays des Cafres. Par G. De l'Isle de l'Academie Royale des Sciences. A Paris, chez l'Auteur sur le Quai de l'Horloge, avec Privilege, Janvier 1708 (Raster Image)
1708. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Boulton, S. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of the Congo originally created by Guillaume de Lisle in 1708. The original map appears in '(Atlas de ... Cartography Associates.
4. (Composite map) A map of the Kingdom of Ireland, divided into provinces counties and baronies. Southern section. Shewing the archbishopricks, bishopricks, cities, boroughs, market towns, villages, barracks, mountains, lakes, bays, rivers, bridges, ferries, passes, also the great, the branch & the by post roads together with the inland navigation, by J. Rocque, Chorographer to His Majesty. London, printed for Robt. Sayer, opposite Fetter Lane, Fleet Street, (1790?) (Raster Image)
1790. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Rocque, John, -1762. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Ireland (1790). The map shows counties in outline color and classified roads with distances. The or... Cartography Associates.
5. (Composite of) A map of the provinces of Delhi, Agrah, Oude, and Ellahabad comprehending the countries lying between Delhi, and the Bengal Provinces. Surveyed by Major James Rennell, Surveyor General to the Honourable East-India Company, and published by order of the court of directors of said company. By Andrew Dury, published 12th May, 1794 by Laurie & Whittle, 53, Fleet Street, London. Wm. Haydon sculpt (Raster Image)
1794. Rumsey, David, 1944-, Dury, Andrew, Rennell, James, 1742-1830, Robert Laurie & James Whittle, and Kitchin, Thomas. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of India originally created in 1794. The original map Appears in '(A New Universal Atlas; Exhibiting a... Cartography Associates.
6. (Composite of) A new map of Hindoostan from the latest authorities. Chiefly from the actual surveys made by major James Rennell, Surveyor to the Hble. East India Company, of the Bengal Provinces, and of the countries lying between them and Delhy; the whole exhibiting all the military roads and passes, as well as the most accurate division of the British possessions in the East Indies. London, Published by Laurie & Whittle, 53, Fleet Street, 12th May, 1794. 2nd editn. corrected 1804 (Raster Image)
7. (Composite of) Africa, with all its states, kingdoms, republics, regions, islands, and ca. Improved and inlarged from D'Anville's map; to which have been added a particular chart of the Gold coast, wherein are distinguished all the European forts and factories. By S. Boulton, and also a summary description relative to the trade and natural produce, manners and customs of the African continent and islands. London, printed for Robert Sayer, Fleet Street, as the Act directs, 6 Jany. 1787 (Raster Image)
1787. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Boulton, S. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Africa originally created by S. Boulton in 1787. The original map appears in 'A general atlas, desc... Cartography Associates.
8. (Composite of) An actual survey, of the provinces of Bengal, Bahar &c. By Major James Rennell, Engineer, Surveyor General to the Honourable the East India Company, published by permission of the court of directors, from a drawing in their possession; by A. Dury. Wm. Haydon sculpt. Published 12th May, 1794, by Laurie & Whittle, 53 Fleet Street, London (Raster Image)
1800. Rumsey, David, 1944-, Dury, Andrew, Rennell, James, 1742-1830, and Kitchin, Thomas. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Bengal created in 1800. The original map appears in '(A New Universal Atlas; Exhibiting all the Emp... Cartography Associates.
9. Herzogthum Schleswig. 1852. Entworfen u. gezeichnet vom Ingen. Lieut. Gotthard Gestochen von August Madel. Stich, Druck u. Verlag des Bibliograph. Instituts in Hildburghausen (1860) (Raster Image)
1852. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Gotthard, A. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Schleswig (Germany) in 1852. The original map appears in "Grosser Hand - Atlas Uber Alle Theile Der... Cartography Associates.
10. Japan. Copyright 1892 by Appleton & Co. (insets) Kurile Islands; Tokyo. (to accompany) The Library Atlas Of Modern Geography ... New York, D. Appleton And Company 1892. (on upper margin) Japan 36 (Raster Image)
1892. Rumsey, David, 1944-, Appleton, D. & Co., and Matthews-Northrup Co. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Tokyo created in 1892. The original map appears in "The Library Atlas Of Modern Geography." The hi... Cartography Associates.