You searched for: Format GeoTIFF Remove constraint Format: GeoTIFF Publisher Cartography Associates Remove constraint Publisher: Cartography Associates Institution Stanford Remove constraint Institution: Stanford
41. (Composite of) Italy with the addition of the southern parts of Germany as far as Pettau in Stiria; Murlakia, Dalmatia, the adjacent countries, and all the Illyric Islands, by L.S. De la Rochette. 2d. edition describing the new divisions. London published by Willm. Faden, Geographer to the King and to H.R.H. the Prince of Wales, Charing Cross, Septr. 12th, 1800 (Raster Image)
1800. Rumsey, David, 1944-, Delarochette, L. (Louis), 1731-1802, and Faden, William, 1749-1836. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Italy, including parts of Slovenia and the Balkan Peninsula (1800). The ma shows settlements, commo... Cartography Associates.
42. (Composite of) Mapa dos Reynos de Portugal e Algarve. Feita sobre as Memorias topografica de D. Vasque de Cozuela as do P. Lacerda e varias outras. Por D. J.AB. Rizzi Zannoni da Sociedade Real de Gottinga, professor da geograf. A Paris, en Caza de M. Lattre, Rua de S Thiago a la Ciudad de Bordeaux. Marillier, in. Berthault, sculp. (178-?) (Raster Image)
1780. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Rizzi-Zannoni, Giovanni Antonio, 1736-1814. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Portugal. The original map appears in "Atlas Moderne ou Collection De Cartes Sur toutes les parties... Cartography Associates.
43. (Composite of) (Plan stolichnago goroda Sanktpeterburga s izobraheniem znatiieshikh onago prospektov, izdannyi trudami Imperatorskoi Akademii nauk i khudozhestv. Plan de la ville de St. Petersbourg avec ses principales vues dessine & grave sous la direction de l'Academie imperiale des sciences et des arts) (Raster Image)
1753. Rumsey, David, 1944-, Akademii͡a nauk SSSR, Valeriani, Joseph., and Makhaev, Mikhail Ivanovich, 1718-1770. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of St. Petersburg, Russia (1753). The original map includes 1 map on 9 sheets. The historic map layers... Cartography Associates.
44. (Composite of) The World on Mercator's projection. Drawn under the direction of Mr. Pinkerton by L. Hebert. Neele sculpt. 352 Strand. London: published 1812, by Cadell & Davies, Strand & Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, & Brown, Paternoster Row (Raster Image)
1812. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Pinkerton, John, 1758-1826. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of the world, originally created by J. Pinkerton in 1812. The original map appears in "A modern atlas,... Cartography Associates.
45. (Composite of) To His Royal Highness George Augustus Frederick ... This Topographical map of the Province of Lower Canada, shewing its division into Districts Counties, Seigniories, & Townships ... Is ... Most gratefully dedicated by .. Joseph Bouchette, His Majesty's Surveyor General of the Province & Lieutt. Colonel C.M. ... Published by W. Faden, Charing Cross, Augst. 12th. 1815. Engraved by J. Walker & Sons, 47 Bernard Street, Russell Square, London. J. Walker sculp. (with) Town of Three Rivers. (with) City of Quebec. (with) Town of Montreal .. (Raster Image)
1815. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Bouchette, Joseph. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Canada originally created by J. Bouchette in 1815. The original map appears in "(Description Topogr... Cartography Associates.
46. Course of the River Mississipi, from the Balise to Fort Chartres; taken on an expedition to the Illinois, in the latter end of the year 1765. By Lieut. (John) Ross of the 34th Regiment: Improved from the surveys of the river made by the French. London printed for Robt. Sayer, no. 53 in Fleet Street, published as the Act directs, 1 June 1775 (Raster Image)
1775. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Ross, Lieut. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of the Mississippi River, originally created by Lieut. Ross in 1775. The original map appears in "A ge... Cartography Associates.
1775. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Jefferys, Thomas. This layer is a georeferenced image three engraved (1775) nautical charts of Cuba joined together. The 3 atlas maps "The coast of Yucatan from Camp... Cartography Associates.
48. Das Konigreich Sachsen entworfen und gezeichnet von Major C. Radefeld, 1860. (with Umgebung von Dresden). W. Feuerstein sc. Stahlstich, Druck u. Verlag des Bibliographischen Instituts in Hildburghausen (Raster Image)
1860. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Radefeld, Carl Christian Franz, 1788-1874. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Saxony created in 1860. The original map appears in "Grosser Hand - Atlas Uber Alle Theile Der Erde... Cartography Associates.
49. Das Konigreich Wurtemberg, das Grossherzogthum Baden. Nach C.F. Weilands Entwurf vollig umgearbeitet von H. Kiepert. Weimar, verlag des Geograph. Instituts 1856 (Raster Image)
1856. Rumsey, David, 1944-, Kiepert, Heinrich, 1818-1899, Weiland, C. F. (Carl Ferdinand), 1782-1847, and Geographisches Institut (Weimar, Thuringia, Germany). This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Württemberg Germany created in 1856. The original map appears in "Allgemeiner Hand-Atlas Der Erde U... Cartography Associates.
50. Der Harz. Gezeichnet v. Prem. Leutn. Gotthardt. 1852. Stich, Druck und Verlag des Bibliographischen Instituts in Hildburghausen, (1860) (Raster Image)
1852. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Gotthard, A. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of the Harz Mountains of Germany in 1852. The original map appears in "Grosser Hand - Atlas Uber Alle ... Cartography Associates.