You searched for: india Remove constraint india Format GeoTIFF Remove constraint Format: GeoTIFF Access Public Remove constraint Access: Public Subject Imagery and Base Maps Remove constraint Subject: Imagery and Base Maps
1. A new map of the East India Isles, from the latest authorities. By John Cary engraver, 1801. London: Published by J. Cary, Engraver & Map-seller, No. 181, Strand, Decr. 21, 1801 (Raster Image)
1801. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Cary, John, ca. 1754-1835. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of the East India Isles orignally created by J. Cary in 1801. The original map Appears in 'Cary's New ... Cartography Associates.
2. (Composite of) A map of the provinces of Delhi, Agrah, Oude, and Ellahabad comprehending the countries lying between Delhi, and the Bengal Provinces. Surveyed by Major James Rennell, Surveyor General to the Honourable East-India Company, and published by order of the court of directors of said company. By Andrew Dury, published 12th May, 1794 by Laurie & Whittle, 53, Fleet Street, London. Wm. Haydon sculpt (Raster Image)
1794. Rumsey, David, 1944-, Dury, Andrew, Rennell, James, 1742-1830, Robert Laurie & James Whittle, and Kitchin, Thomas. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of India originally created in 1794. The original map Appears in '(A New Universal Atlas; Exhibiting a... Cartography Associates.
3. (Composite of) A new map of Hindoostan from the latest authorities. Chiefly from the actual surveys made by major James Rennell, Surveyor to the Hble. East India Company, of the Bengal Provinces, and of the countries lying between them and Delhy; the whole exhibiting all the military roads and passes, as well as the most accurate division of the British possessions in the East Indies. London, Published by Laurie & Whittle, 53, Fleet Street, 12th May, 1794. 2nd editn. corrected 1804 (Raster Image)
1804. Rumsey, David, 1944-. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of South Asia, including India and Pakistan, originally created by J. Rennell, T. Kitchen, R. Laurie, ... Cartography Associates.
4. (Composite of) A new map of North America, with the West India Islands. Divided according to the Preliminary Articles of Peace, signed at Versailles, 20. Jan. 1783 wherein are particularly distinguished the United States, and the several provices, governments &ca. which compose the British Dominions; laid down according to the latest surveys, and corrected from the original materials, of Goverr. Pownall, Membr. of Parliamt., 1783. London, printed for Robt. Sayer, Map, Chart & Printseller, no. 53, Fleet Street, as the Act directs August 15th 1786 (Raster Image)
1786. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Pownall, Thomas. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of North America orignally created by T. Pownall in 1786. The original map appears in "A general atlas... Cartography Associates.
5. (Composite of) An actual survey, of the provinces of Bengal, Bahar &c. By Major James Rennell, Engineer, Surveyor General to the Honourable the East India Company, published by permission of the court of directors, from a drawing in their possession; by A. Dury. Wm. Haydon sculpt. Published 12th May, 1794, by Laurie & Whittle, 53 Fleet Street, London (Raster Image)
1800. Rumsey, David, 1944-, Dury, Andrew, Rennell, James, 1742-1830, and Kitchin, Thomas. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Bengal created in 1800. The original map appears in '(A New Universal Atlas; Exhibiting all the Emp... Cartography Associates.
1775. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Jefferys, Thomas. This layer is a georeferenced image three engraved (1775) nautical charts of Cuba joined together. The 3 atlas maps "The coast of Yucatan from Camp... Cartography Associates.
7. Map of Asia showing its gt. political divisions, and also various routes of travel between London & India, China & Japan &c. Constructed & engraved by W. Williams Phila. Copyright 1887 by Wm. M. Bradley & Bro. (1890) (Raster Image)
1887. Rumsey, David, 1944-. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Asia created in 1887. The original map appears in 'Mitchell's New General Atlas, Containing Maps Of... Cartography Associates.
8. Map of Calcutta from actual survey in the years 1847-1849 / by Frederick Walter Simms ; the suburbs of the town are from surveys subsequently furnished by Major H.L. Thuillier ; executed by himself & Captain R. Smyth ; reduced and engraved by J. and C. Walker (Raster Image)
1858. Rumsey, David, 1944-. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Calcutta originally created by F.W. Simms and published in 1858. The orignal map and scanned image ... Cartography Associates.
1855. Rumsey, David, 1944-, Jefferys, Thomas, and J.H. Colton & Co. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of New York City, showing wards and public buildings in Manhattan from 225th St. south, and parts of B... Cartography Associates.
10. Map Of The United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America, and the West India Islands With a Portion of Venezuela & New Granada; Showing the routes overland and by the Isthmus to California and Oregon, Also the new Boundaries of California, Utah, & New Mexico, Compiled from the latest Authorities. Engraved & Published By J.M. Atwood, No. 19 Beekman Street, New York. 1851. D. McLellan, Printr. Spruce St ... Entered ... 1851, by J.M. Atwood ... New York. (Raster Image)
1851. Center for Spatial and Textual Analysis. This layer is a georeferenced raster image of a map of the United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America, and the West India Islands, with portion... Stanford Digital Repository.