You searched for: Format JPEG Remove constraint Format: JPEG Access Public Remove constraint Access: Public Subject Administrative and political divisions Remove constraint Subject: Administrative and political divisions
« Previous | 1 - 10 of 33 | Next »
1. Bloomington, [Indiana] metropolitan map series
1980. Blue line print.; 1020.; 1980 census map.; Shows census blocks for portions of Monroe County, Indiana, including Bloomington, Ellettsville, and Sti...
2. Map of Indiana showing county boundaries and township and range lines
1952. Moran, W. H.(William H.), cartographer. January, 1952.; Black line print.; Traced from Map of Indiana, edition of 1950, published by U.S. Geological Survey. Minor revisions and additions ...
3. Map of Indiana showing county boundaries, township and range lines
1951. Moran, W. H.(William H.), cartographer. November, 1951.; Blue line print.; Traced from compilation proof sheets of new base map of Indiana, prepared by the U.S. Geological Survey. Minor a...
4. Cram's township map of Indiana: showing counties, political and congressional townships, base lines, and meridians, all cities, villages, with unabridged index, 3,500 name places, latest federal census
1945. LR941.; Includes index, description of the township and range and land survey systems, population tables, and inset of Trunk highway. Scale approxi...
5. Ward & precinct map, La Porte
1936. Kelley, John A., C.E., cartographer. Compliments, John A. Kelley, Democratic candidate for Surveyor. Scale not given.
6. Map of Chicago, showing original subdivisions, 1830 to 1843 /prepared by Homer Hoyt from ante-fire plats of the Chicago Title and Trust Company.
1932. University of Chicago Social Science Research Committee. Scale approximately 1:175,300; Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Reproductions of Monographs and Seri...
7. County outline map of Indiana
1931. At head of title: Cleartype.; Map no. 212. Scale approximately 1:2,000,000.
8. Indiana ; minor civil divisions.
1930. Bureau of the Census--1930. Scale approximately 1:500,000.
9. Map of Indianapolis and center township: showing new ward and precinct boundaries, established: Wednesday, June 27th 1906
1909. Palmer, Thos. W.(Thomas W.), cartographer. Scale 1:15,840. 4 inches to mile.
10. Pocket map of greater Detroit.
1907. Silas Farmer & Co.,Farmer, Arthur John, 1876-. Oriented with north to the upper right. Shows street railroads. "Copyright 1907 by A. J. Farmer." Includes text explaining ward boundaries, adverti...