You searched for: Format JPEG Remove constraint Format: JPEG Access Public Remove constraint Access: Public Subject Road maps Remove constraint Subject: Road maps
« Previous | 1 - 10 of 189 | Next »
1. Don't let construction make you a wreck!: 1997 Indiana road construction map.
1997. Please note ... only major highway and interstate improvement projects are included in this brochure. Information is accurate as of February 1, 199...
2. Here's your ticket to safe, worry-free work zone travel: '94 road improvements
1994. Please note ... only major highway and interstate improvement projects are included in this brochure. Information contained is accurate as of Febru...
3. Road map of Monroe County, Indiana
1987. Klooz, C. J. Includes text and indexes and logo of the Monroe County Department of Highways. Shows '2 mile fringe' and 'Ellettsville Corp. Bdry.' in red. 'Appro...
4. Locations map no 1
1983. Laskowski, J. Includes index to toll plazas, maintenance buildings, auxiliary storage areas, service areas, and fuel supply. Shows facilities and county lines by...
5. General highway and transportation map, Monroe County, Indiana
1975. Map checked with aerial photographs dated 10/12/67.' Includes 9 insets. Scale approximately 1:165,000; Polyconic projection Prepared by the Divisio...
6. Indiana, federal aid primary and secondary system
1971. Blue line print.; May 1, 1971.; Includes inset of Indianapolis. Scale approximately 1:360,000.
7. State and national highways
1970. Kingsbury, Robert C. and Hollingsworth, John M. Shows two lane and four lane federal highways and two lane and four lane state highways. Detached from: Kingsbury, Robert C. Atlas of Indiana, page...
8. Map of Marion County, Indiana showing highways & roads
1968. Prout, Joseph E., cartographer. January 1, 1968. Scale approximately 1:60,000. Not 1 = 1/2 mile.
9. Road map of Greene County, Indiana: adopted December 6, 1965
1966. Klooz, C. J. Approved December 6, 1965 Board of Commissioners of Greene County, Indiana.' 'Copyright 1966, Greene County Commissioners.' Includes text. Scale ap...
10. Road map of Monroe County, Indiana: adopted January 20, 1966
1966. Klooz, C. J. Blue line print. Includes text and indexes. Scale approximately 1:34,000. Map prepared by C.J. Klooz, Columbus Reproduction & Supply Co.