You searched for: Format JPEG Remove constraint Format: JPEG Access Public Remove constraint Access: Public Collection John R. Borchert Map Library Remove constraint Collection: John R. Borchert Map Library Institution Minnesota Remove constraint Institution: Minnesota Data type Image Remove constraint Data type: Image
« Previous | 1 - 10 of 688 | Next »
1. A chart of the coast of Pegu: with the adjacent coast of Arakan and Tanasserim
1783. John Ritchie active and Robert Sayer and John Bennett. Scale approximately 1:1,100,000 (E 93°10ʹ00ʺ--E 98°35ʹ00ʺ/N 21°00ʹ00ʺ--N 13°30ʹ00ʺ). Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Insets: P...
2. A chart of the east Indian Ocean: from Cape Guardefoy to Cochin on the coast of Malabar.
1728. Scale [1:6,550,000] (E 42⁰--E 78⁰/N 34⁰--N 9⁰). Date from previous call number. 48 x 58 cm.
3. A chart of the Indian Ocean: improved from the chart of M. D'Apres De Mannevillette; with the addition of a part of the Pacifi
1803. L Delarochette and William Faden.; J Hatchett. Scale approximately 1:15 500 000. "Approved by the chart committee of the Admiralty." Inset: Anemo-hydrography of the monsoons according to Viconte...
4. A compleat map of the East Indies: exhibiting the English territorial acquisitions
1786. Dunn, Samuel. Scale approximately 1:14,000,000 (E 58°--E 118°/N 36°--N 00°) Map of South East Asia and India. Relief shown pictorially. Prime meridian: Ferro. Pl...
5. A corrected chart of part of the Persian Gulph
1788. McCluer, John. Scale not given (E 53°05'00"--E 57°09'00"/N 27°19'00"--N 25°04'00"). Nautical chart of the Strait of Hormuz showing depth soundings. Includes inset...
6. A diocesan map of the Church of England in Newfoundland and Labrador: showing the deaneries and missions
1877. Joseph James Curling. Scale [1:1,250,000] (W 65°30'--W 52°30'/N 61°15'--N46°20') Probably done by Joseph James Curling as preface on accompanying text (catalogued separa...
7. A large Draught of the Mallabar coast: from Bassalore to Cape Comaroone
1702. Samuel Thornton. Scale approximately 1:1,250,000 ; (E 74°18ʹ00ʺ--E 77°39ʹ00ʺ/N 13°25ʹ00ʺ--N 7°59ʹ00ʺ). Depths shown by soundings. Likely from: Sea-Atlas by Samuel T...
8. A map of Bengal, Bahar, Oude & Allahabad: with part of Agra and Delhi, exhibiting the course of the Ganges from Hurdwar to the
1786. James Rennell and William Faden. Scale approximately 1:1,500,000. Pictorial relief. Dedicated to John Stables. color map ; 72 x 106 cm.
9. A Map of Coromandel, shewing the Seat of War on that Coast
1780. Thomas Jefferys.
10. A map of the continent of the East-Indies etc: containing the territories, settlements and factories of the Europeans, explaining what belongs to England, France, Holland, Denmark, Portugal, etc.
1736. Moll, Herman. Scale approximately 1:18,000,000. Relief shown pictorially. On verso: 38. 20 x 42 cm.