You searched for: Format JPEG Remove constraint Format: JPEG Access Public Remove constraint Access: Public Data type Image Remove constraint Data type: Image Year 1863 Remove constraint Year: 1863
1 - 13 of 13
1. A plan of the city of New-York; drawn by Major Holland, Surveyor General. 1776.
1863. Holland, Samuel, 1728-1801. Facsimile. Relief shown by hachures. Indexed. "Engr. for D.T. Valentine's Manual 1863 ..." From "Valentine's manual of the City of New York". 1 map...
2. Bird's eye view of Charleston, South Carolina, and its environs, showing the scene of General Gilmore's [sic] operations.
1863. Harper & Brothers. Pages 515-6 of the August 15, 1863 issue of Harper's Weekly. Text on verso. 1 view: col.; 23 x 35 cm. This map is in the public domain. Please attr...
3. Bunkyū kaikoku hanʼei Kyōto onʼezu zusho narabini kōtei Yomo Shunsui.
1863. Yomo, Shunsui.,Hiranoya, Mohē. Mounted cover title. Wood block print. Oriented with north to the left. In Japanese. Relief shown pictorially. Includes legend. Engraved by Nakamur...
4. Carta general de la republica mexicana; formada por Antonio Garcia y Cubas.
1863. García y Cubas, Antonio, 1832-1912. Relief shown by hachures. "J.M. Munozguren grabo en piedra en Mexico." Inset: Plano de los caminos de Mexico a Vera Cruz con el rayecto del ferroca...
1863. Weyss, J. E. Scale [1:21,120]. 3 in. to 1 mile; 1 map: mounted on cloth; 56 x 62 cm Chancellorsville, Battle of, Chancellorsville, Va., 1863--Maps.
1863. Walker, Jr., Samuel. Scale approximately 1:15,000,000 (E 68°09ʹ00ʺ--E 92°41ʹ00ʺ/N 32°53ʹ00ʺ--N 6°45ʹ00ʺ). Prime meridian: Greenwich. 19 x 23 cm.
7. Kaei kaisei Sakai ōezu zen; Hosokawa Minamoto Yasuyoshi.
1863. Hosokawa, Yasuyoshi.,Suharaya, Mohē, 1731-1782. Title from mounted label on verso. Wood block print. In Japanese. Oriented with north to the upper right. Includes distance chart, products legend,...
8. Kashmir route map
1863. Scale 1:2,027,520. 32 miles = 1 in. ; (E 70°30ʹ00ʺ--E 80°30ʹ00ʺ/N 36°59ʹ00ʺ--N 28°30ʹ00ʺ). Relief shown by spot heights. "Lithog'd. and printed by ...
9. Map of battlefield of Big Black River Bridge, Mississippi, showing the positions of the U.S. troops, May 17th 1863
1863. Mason, F. (Act. Asst. Engineer). Scale approximately 1:7,200; 1 map: color; 49 x 45 cm Big Black River (Miss.)--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Maps.
10. Map of Chicago, showing original subdivisions, 1863 to 1879 /prepared by Homer Hoyt from ante-fire plats of the Chicago Title and Trust Company.
1863. University of Chicago Social Science Research Committee. Scale approximately 1:175,300; Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Reproductions of Monographs and Seri...
11. Section of G. Woolworth Colton's New guide map of the United States and Canada, with railroads, counties, etc. 1863 : used by General Grant in marking the proposed lines of operations of the armies of the United States, in 1864
1863. Colton, G. Woolworth (George Woolworth), 1827-1901. Scale 1:3,168,000. Statute miles, 50 to one inch; maps: color; 42 x 69 cm Railroads--Southern States--Maps.
12. Sketch of the public surveys in the state of Minnesota
1863. United States. General Land Office. Scale 1:1,040,480. "St. Paul, October 19th, 1863." Above neat line at right: "Ho. Reps. ex. doc. no. 1, 38th Cong., 1st sess." Shows surveyed area ...
13. The middle Tennessee and Chattanooga campaigns of June, July, August and September 1863
1863. United States. Army. Corps of Engineers. Chattanooga, Battle of, Chattanooga, Tenn., 1863--Maps.