You searched for: Format JPEG Remove constraint Format: JPEG Subject Road maps Remove constraint Subject: Road maps Data type Image Remove constraint Data type: Image
« Previous | 1 - 10 of 189 | Next »
1. 1929 road map Indiana
1929. Issued by the State Automobile Insurance Association. Includes place name index on recto. Advertisements and 'Section of transcontinental highway m...
2. Betts's new map of Ireland: accurately reduced from the beautiful six sheet map engraved under the superintendence of the Railw
1800. Scale 1:633,660 (W 10⁰40ʹ--W 5⁰20ʹ /N 55⁰26ʹ--N 51⁰20ʹ) On cover: [John] Betts's road & railroad map of Ireland. 1 map : color ; 78 x 64 cm.
3. Bicycle & driving map of Indianapolis
1899. Dessecker, Fred and Sandstrom, Theo. Scale approximately 1:20,750. Fred Dessecker & Theo. Sandstrom.
4. Cities Service road map of Indiana
1931. Includes place name index on recto.; Great Lakes mileage chart, Road map of east central United States, and ancillary maps of Indianapolis, Ind., E...
5. City of Bloomington (and community) roads and streets
1964. Hornocker, M., cartographer. Blue line print.; 14 February, 1964.; Corporate limits--revised 21 May 1964.; J.H. Hooker--Mayor.; R.E. Long--City Engineer. Scale approximately 1:...
6. City of Saint Paul, Minnesota: map showing material of street pavements
1916. G.M. Hopkins & Co. 59 x 81 cm.
7. City of St. Paul: annual report, 1886, City Engineers Office.
1886. Curtice, David L. Scale 1:18,000. 1500 ft. - one in. (W 93°12'19"--W 93°01'56"/N 44°59'31"--N 44°54'21"). Lithography by the H.M. Smyth Ptg. Co. From: Annual reports...
8. Cleartype colorprint map of Indiana: showing towns (min. pop. 250), railroads, roads, waterways counties
1946. Includes indexes to counties and cities and towns with populations. Scale approximately 1:650,000.
9. Condition map of Minnesota Trunk Highways: a 7,000 mile primary system showing national and state markings
1935. Minnesota. Department of Highways. Scale approximately 1:1,530,000. Description based on: 1932 sheet. Each sheet lists the Commissioner of highways and the Chief Engineer. On verso: ...
10. Condition map of Minnesota Trunk Highways: a 7,000 mile primary system showing national and state markings
1926. Minnesota. Department of Highways. Scale approximately 1:1,530,000. Description based on: 1932 sheet. Each sheet lists the Commissioner of highways and the Chief Engineer. On verso: ...