You searched for: india Remove constraint india Format TIFF Remove constraint Format: TIFF Access Public Remove constraint Access: Public Institution Princeton Remove constraint Institution: Princeton Place Himalaya Mountains Remove constraint Place: Himalaya Mountains
1. A Map to illustrate Captain Harcourt's paper on the Himalayan valleys of Kooloo, Lahoul & Spiti, with a sketch map of the passes from India to Eastern Turkistan
Harcourt, A. F. P. (Alfred Frederick Pollock), 1836-1910. Relief shown by hachures, spot heights, and shading. Major passes and glaciers are shown. Primary map shows boundaries between major valleys. Sketc... London : published for the Journal of the Royal Geographical Society, by J. Murray, Albemarle Street, 1871.
2. Map illustrating the explorations of Pundit A___ K___ in Great Tibet, 1879-1882 : reduced from the original map by J. B. N. Hennessey, Esq., F.R.S., Deputy Surveyor General, with adjustments in longitude indicated by General J. T. Walker, C.B., F.R.S., at page 85 in the Proceedings of the Royal Geographical Society
Sharbau, H. (Henry). Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Snowy peaks are indicated. Routes of expedition shown in red. Bridges, ferries, springs, temples, and mo... London : Edward Stanford, 1885.
3. Map illustrating the journey of the Pundit Nain Singh through Great Tibet from Ladákh to Assam to accompany the paper by Captn. H. Trotter R.E.
Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. The Pundit's route is colored red. Routes of previous explorers and major roads are also shown. Romanize... London: published for the Journal of the Royal Geographical Society by J. Murray, Albemarle Street, 1877.
Turner, W. J. (William John). Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Boundaries of Sikkim with Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan, Chumbi Valley, and Bengal Province are shown. Roads and ... London : Edward Stanford, 1881.
5. Map showing routes of native explorers in Tibet and Nepal to illustrate the papers by Mr. Markham, & Lieut. Colonel T. G. Montgomerie
Montgomerie, T. G. (Thomas George). Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Includes inset: Continuation of map north-west of Gartokh from the Pundit's journey of 1867. Tarjams (po... London : John Murray, 1875.
6. Map showing the route survey from Nepal to Lhasa, and thence through the upper valley of the Brahmaputra, made by Pundit.______ [Paṇḍita Naina Siṃha Rāvata] from the map compiled by Capt. T.G. Montgomerie, R.E.
Montgomerie, T. G. (Thomas George). Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Routes of expedition are shown in red. "The Longitude is in accordance with the old value of the Madras ... London: published for the Journal of the Royal Geographical Society by J. Murray, Albemarle Street, 1868.
7. Preliminary map to illustrate the route of the Mount Everest Expedition, 1921 : reduced from the original map on the scale 1/253440 by Major Morshead and assistants of the Survey of India accompanying the expedition: the neighbourhood of the mountain from map II
Morshead, Henry, 1882-1931. Relief shown by spot heights. Locations of mountain peaks are shown. Route of the expedition shown in red. Also includes mountain passes, glaciers,... London : Royal Geographical Society, 1922.
Relief shown by hachures. Captain Johnson's route shown in red. From: The Journal of the Royal Geographical Society of London. Vol. 4 (1834), pp. 4... London : published for the Journal of the Royal Geographical Society, by J. Murray, Albemarle Street, 1834.