You searched for: india Remove constraint india Access Public Remove constraint Access: Public Place Pakistan Remove constraint Place: Pakistan
1. Carte de l'Indoustan, Suivant les Cartes les Plus Recentes, Conciliees Avec les Relations et les Details Geographiques Inseres Dans l'Histoire Generale des Voyages
1752. Digital Social Science Center (DSSC), Columbia University Libraries and Bellin, Jacques Nicolas, 1703-1772. This is a scanned version of the 1752 paper map entitled: Carte de l'Indoustan, Suivant les Cartes les Plus Recentes, Conciliees Avec les Relations...
2. (Composite of) A new map of Hindoostan from the latest authorities. Chiefly from the actual surveys made by major James Rennell, Surveyor to the Hble. East India Company, of the Bengal Provinces, and of the countries lying between them and Delhy; the whole exhibiting all the military roads and passes, as well as the most accurate division of the British possessions in the East Indies. London, Published by Laurie & Whittle, 53, Fleet Street, 12th May, 1794. 2nd editn. corrected 1804 (Raster Image)
1804. Rumsey, David, 1944-. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of South Asia, including India and Pakistan, originally created by J. Rennell, T. Kitchen, R. Laurie, ... Cartography Associates.
1890. W. & A.K. Johnston Limited. Cartographic Details: Scale 1:4,457,000 ; 700 miles to an in. (E 68⁰--E 92⁰/N 38⁰--N 2⁰). Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Two plates mou...
4. India : and the adjacent parts of Beluchistan, Afghanistan, Turkestan, the Chinese Empire, and Siam
1890. Edward Stanford Ltd. Cartographic Details: Scale 1:5,448,960 ; 86 English miles to 1 in. (E 65⁰--E 100⁰/N 38⁰--N 1⁰). Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Possibl...
United States. Army Map Service. Army Map Service, Corps of Engineers,.
6. Map of the countries on the north west frontier of India : compiled Chiefly From The Surveys of Lieut. J. Wood, ..., Major R. Leech, ..., and from Surveyed Routes received by the Court Of Directors from the Government of Bombay
1841. Walker, John (1786-1873). Cartographic Details: Scale [1:1,400,000] Relief shown by hachures. Inset: Map of the Countries between Russia, Turkey and India.
7. Map of the Sikh Territory : and of the protected Sikh States, in the neighbourhood of the Sutluj River
1846. Walker, John 1786-1873, J. & C. Walker (Firm), W.H. Allen & Co., and East India Company. Cartographic Details: Scale approximately 1:300,000 ; (E 73°45'--E 76°10'/N 31°35'--N 30°20'). Relief shown by hachures. Indicates Sikh Territory, ...
1947. Schultz, Kenneth A. This polygon shapefile represents areas that were the subject of interstate territorial disputes between 1947 and 2000. The disputed areas referenc... Stanford Digital Repository.
1857. Godwin-Austen, Henry Haversham (1834-1923), H.M Smith Munneeroddeen., and India. Surveyor General. Cartographic Details: Scale 1:126,720. 1/2 inch to one mile ; (E 69°51ʹ38ʺ--E 70°47ʹ40ʺ/N 34°02ʹ55ʺ--N 33°20ʹ05ʺ). Relief shown by stipling. "Compi...
10. Tabula Asiae IX
1540. Sebastian Münster. This is a historical map of Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq and part of India, created around 1540. Heinrich Petri.