You searched for: Access Public Remove constraint Access: Public Place West Indies Remove constraint Place: West Indies
9999. Harris, John, 1667?-1719. West Indies--Maps.
1890. West Indies--Maps--Early works to 1800.
3. Map Of The United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America, and the West India Islands With a Portion of Venezuela & New Granada; Showing the routes overland and by the Isthmus to California and Oregon, Also the new Boundaries of California, Utah, & New Mexico, Compiled from the latest Authorities. Engraved & Published By J.M. Atwood, No. 19 Beekman Street, New York. 1851. D. McLellan, Printr. Spruce St ... Entered ... 1851, by J.M. Atwood ... New York. (Raster Image)
1851. Center for Spatial and Textual Analysis. This layer is a georeferenced raster image of a map of the United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America, and the West India Islands, with portion... Stanford Digital Repository.
4. West India Islands / the map drawn & engraved by J. Rapkin ; the illustrations by H. Warren & engraved by J. Rogers.
1850. Rapkin, J., cartographer. West Indies (Federation)--Maps.
1775. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Jefferys, Thomas. This layer is a georeferenced image three engraved (1775) nautical charts of Cuba joined together. The 3 atlas maps "The coast of Yucatan from Camp... Cartography Associates.
6. Martinico, done from actual surveys and observations, made by English engineers whilst the Island was in their possession, by Thomas Jefferys, Geographer to the King. London printed for Robt. Sayer, Map and Printseller, no. 53 in Fleet Street, as the Act directs, 20 Feby. 1775 (Raster Image)
1775. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Jefferys, Thomas. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Martinique (1775) showing forested areas, shoals on coast, anchorages, fortifications, churches, a ... Cartography Associates.
1770. West Indies--Maps--Early works to 1800.
8. A new & accurate map of the seat of the late war in the West Indies. : with a plan of the city and harbour of Havannah.
1763. West Indies--Maps--Early works to 1800.
Becher, A. B. (Alexander Bridport), 1796-1876. Shows the coasts of South and Central America, Mexico, the West Indies and the southern United States. "527." Historic Maps copy has label on verso... London : published according to Act of Parliament at the Hydrographical Office of the Admiralty, Novr. 4th.1824.
10. A new map of North America with the West India Islands : divided according to the preliminary articles of peace, signed at Versailles, 20, Jan. 1783 ; wherein are particularly distinguished the United States and the several provinces, governments &ca. which compose the British dominions
Pownall, Thomas, 1722-1805. Relief shown pictorially. Prime meridians: Ferro and London. Insets: A particular map of Baffin and Hudson's Bay -- The passage by land to Californ... London : Printed for Robt. Sayer and Jno. Bennett, No. 53 Fleet Street ..., August 15th, 1783.
11. Carta de las costas de Tierra Firme desde el rio Orinoco hasta Yucatan y de las islas Antillas y Lucayas : con las derrotas que siguió Dn. Cristobal Colon en sus descubrimientos por estos mares
Moreno, M. At head of title: Num. 2. From: Colección de los viages y descubrimientos que hicieron por mar los españoles desde fines del siglo XV ... / coór... [Madrid : Imprenta real, 1825].
Herrera y Tordesillas, Antonio de, -1625. Map of Central America, the West Indies, and Florida, and vague outline of North American coast. "2." Plate 2 from: Descripción de las Indias Occi... [En Madrid : Por Iuan Flamenco, 1601].
13. Grande Antilles
Vandermaelen, Philippe, 1795-1869. Depths shown by soundings. Covers the southern part of Jamaica and the Pedro Cays south through Isla de Providencia and Isla de San Andrés to Cayo... [Bruxelles : Ph. Vandermaelen, 1827].
Johnson, A. J. (Alvin Jewett), 1827-1884. Inset: The Bermuda Islands. Relief indicated by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. In upper margin: 44. "Entered according to Act of Congress in ... New York : Johnson and Ward, 1864.
15. Map of the West India & Bahama islands, with the adjacent coasts of Yucatan, Honduras, Caracas, &c.
Wyld, James, 1812-1887. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. Includes: Possessions of the European powers. Probably issued in: A popular atlas of the world... London : Published by James Wyld, geographer to the Queen, Charing Cross East, 1847.
McLellan, David. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. Shows sailing routes through the West Indies, indicated by passage, major cities and ports; lo... New York : Harper & Bros., .
Barnett, E. (Edward), 1799-1879. Depths shown by soundings. At head of title: West Indies, Yucatan Bank. "Soundings in fathoms." "1830." Historic Maps copy has label on verso: Gulf... [London] : Published according to Act of Parliament at the Hydrographic Office of the Admiralty ; sold by R.B. Bate, agent for the Admiralty Charts, 21 Poultry, Sepr. 23rd., 1847.
18. Petites Antilles
Vandermaelen, Philippe, 1795-1869. From: Atlas universel de geographie physique, politique, statistique et minéralogique, sur l'echelle de 1:1641836 ... / dressé par Ph. Vandermael... [Bruxelles : Ph. Vandermaelen, 1827].
Darton, William, 1781-1854. Longitude west from Greenwich. Probably issued in: Union atlas, containing new and improved maps of all the empires, kingdoms & states in the known... London : Published ... by W. Darton, Junr., August 27th. 1811.
20. West Indies
Pinkerton, John, 1758-1826. Relief shown by hachures. At head of map: Pinkerton's modern atlas. From: A modern atlas, from the latest and best authorities, exhibiting the vari... London : Cadell & Davies ... ; & Longman, Hurst, Rees & Orme ... , 1st March 1809.