You searched for: india Remove constraint india Access Public Remove constraint Access: Public
1710. Sōshun, 1659?-1738. and Bundaiken, Uhē. Wood block print. In Japanese. Shows the world based on Buddhist literature from India and China. Title in Nihon kohan chizu shūsei: Nansenbushū ba...
472. Carte pour servir a l'Histoire philosophique et politique des établissemens et du commerce des européens dans les deux Indes. dressée par M. Bonne, mtre. de mathematiques
1780. Bonne, Rigobert. Relief shown pictorially. Cartouche in upper right. Outside neat line in upper right: "Tome I." Includes inset map of southern India and Ceylon: "S...
473. (Composite of) A new map of North America, with the West India Islands. Divided according to the Preliminary Articles of Peace, signed at Versailles, 20. Jan. 1783 wherein are particularly distinguished the United States, and the several provices, governments &ca. which compose the British Dominions; laid down according to the latest surveys, and corrected from the original materials, of Goverr. Pownall, Membr. of Parliamt., 1783. London, printed for Robt. Sayer, Map, Chart & Printseller, no. 53, Fleet Street, as the Act directs August 15th 1786 (Raster Image)
1786. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Pownall, Thomas. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of North America orignally created by T. Pownall in 1786. The original map appears in "A general atlas... Cartography Associates.
474. Asiæ nova descriptio
1660. de Wit, Frederik. Cartographic Details: Scale not given; (E 25°01'00"--E 146°19'00"/N 77°03'00"--S 9°48'00"). Map of Asia from Saudi Arabia, Russia, India, China, Ja...
1670. Visscher, Nicolaes (1649-1702). Cartographic Details: Scale not given; (E 25°01'00"--E 146°19'00"/N 77°03'00"--S 9°48'00"). Relief shown pictorially. Map of Asia from Saudi Arabia...
476. Questa carta contiene la costa dell'India Orientale con la costa Coramendell è l'Isola di Zerlan è finisce con la parte Tramon
1661. Robert Dudley Sir, 1574-1649. and A. F Lucini (Antonio Francesco), 1610-; Robert Dudley Sir, 1574-1649. Cartographic Details: Scale not given. This map includes the Eastern coast of India with the Coramendal Coast and the Island of Ceylon and finishes...
INDIA, SISRA, Earth Physics Branch (EPB) of Canada, now the Geological Survey of Canada, USHIS, USGS/NEIC, 1973-present, NGDC, California Division of Mines and Geology, National Earthquake Information Center World Data Center, USGS/NEIC, Paula K. Dunbar, Patricia A. Lockridge, and Lowell S.Whiteside, and SRA. This data base provides information on earthquakes from2100 B.C. to the present. The data base containsearthquakes with known magnitude values betw... U.S. Geological Survey (USGS).
478. St. Lucia; done from surveys and observations made by the English whilst in their possession, by Thomas Jefferys, Geographer to the King. London, printed for Robt. Sayer, Map & Printseller, no. 53 in Fleet Street, as the Act directs 20th Feby 1775 (Raster Image)
1775. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Jefferys, Thomas. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of St. Lucia created in 1775. The original appears in 'The West-India Atlas: Or, A Compendious Descrip... Cartography Associates.
479. St. Vincent; from an actual survey made in the year 1773 after the Treaty with the Caribs (by Thomas Jefferys). London, printed for Robt. Sayer, Map and Printseller, no. 53 in Fleet Street, as the Act directs, 20th Feby. 1775 (Raster Image)
1775. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Jefferys, Thomas. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of St. Vincent published in 1775. The original appears in 'The West-India Atlas: Or, A Compendious Des... Cartography Associates.
1855. Rumsey, David, 1944-, Jefferys, Thomas, and J.H. Colton & Co. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of New York City, showing wards and public buildings in Manhattan from 225th St. south, and parts of B... Cartography Associates.