You searched for: Subject Administrative and political divisions Remove constraint Subject: Administrative and political divisions Subject Historical geography Remove constraint Subject: Historical geography Subject Composite map Remove constraint Subject: Composite map Institution Stanford Remove constraint Institution: Stanford Data type Raster Remove constraint Data type: Raster
1 - 5 of 5
1. (Composite of) A new map of Hindoostan from the latest authorities. Chiefly from the actual surveys made by major James Rennell, Surveyor to the Hble. East India Company, of the Bengal Provinces, and of the countries lying between them and Delhy; the whole exhibiting all the military roads and passes, as well as the most accurate division of the British possessions in the East Indies. London, Published by Laurie & Whittle, 53, Fleet Street, 12th May, 1794. 2nd editn. corrected 1804 (Raster Image)
1804. Rumsey, David, 1944-. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of South Asia, including India and Pakistan, originally created by J. Rennell, T. Kitchen, R. Laurie, ... Cartography Associates.
2. (Composite of) An actual survey, of the provinces of Bengal, Bahar &c. By Major James Rennell, Engineer, Surveyor General to the Honourable the East India Company, published by permission of the court of directors, from a drawing in their possession; by A. Dury. Wm. Haydon sculpt. Published 12th May, 1794, by Laurie & Whittle, 53 Fleet Street, London (Raster Image)
1800. Rumsey, David, 1944-, Dury, Andrew, Rennell, James, 1742-1830, and Kitchin, Thomas. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Bengal created in 1800. The original map appears in '(A New Universal Atlas; Exhibiting all the Emp... Cartography Associates.
3. (Composite of) A map of the provinces of Delhi, Agrah, Oude, and Ellahabad comprehending the countries lying between Delhi, and the Bengal Provinces. Surveyed by Major James Rennell, Surveyor General to the Honourable East-India Company, and published by order of the court of directors of said company. By Andrew Dury, published 12th May, 1794 by Laurie & Whittle, 53, Fleet Street, London. Wm. Haydon sculpt (Raster Image)
1794. Rumsey, David, 1944-, Dury, Andrew, Rennell, James, 1742-1830, Robert Laurie & James Whittle, and Kitchin, Thomas. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of India originally created in 1794. The original map Appears in '(A New Universal Atlas; Exhibiting a... Cartography Associates.
4. (Composite map) A map of the Kingdom of Ireland, divided into provinces counties and baronies. Southern section. Shewing the archbishopricks, bishopricks, cities, boroughs, market towns, villages, barracks, mountains, lakes, bays, rivers, bridges, ferries, passes, also the great, the branch & the by post roads together with the inland navigation, by J. Rocque, Chorographer to His Majesty. London, printed for Robt. Sayer, opposite Fetter Lane, Fleet Street, (1790?) (Raster Image)
1790. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Rocque, John, -1762. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Ireland (1790). The map shows counties in outline color and classified roads with distances. The or... Cartography Associates.
5. (Composite of) Africa, with all its states, kingdoms, republics, regions, islands, and ca. Improved and inlarged from D'Anville's map; to which have been added a particular chart of the Gold coast, wherein are distinguished all the European forts and factories. By S. Boulton, and also a summary description relative to the trade and natural produce, manners and customs of the African continent and islands. London, printed for Robert Sayer, Fleet Street, as the Act directs, 6 Jany. 1787 (Raster Image)
1787. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Boulton, S. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Africa originally created by S. Boulton in 1787. The original map appears in 'A general atlas, desc... Cartography Associates.