You searched for: Subject Great Trigonometrical Survey of India Remove constraint Subject: Great Trigonometrical Survey of India
1. Map illustrating the explorations of Pundit A___ K___ in Great Tibet, 1879-1882 : reduced from the original map by J. B. N. Hennessey, Esq., F.R.S., Deputy Surveyor General, with adjustments in longitude indicated by General J. T. Walker, C.B., F.R.S., at page 85 in the Proceedings of the Royal Geographical Society
Sharbau, H. (Henry). Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Snowy peaks are indicated. Routes of expedition shown in red. Bridges, ferries, springs, temples, and mo... London : Edward Stanford, 1885.
2. Map illustrating the journey of the Pundit Nain Singh through Great Tibet from Ladákh to Assam to accompany the paper by Captn. H. Trotter R.E.
Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. The Pundit's route is colored red. Routes of previous explorers and major roads are also shown. Romanize... London: published for the Journal of the Royal Geographical Society by J. Murray, Albemarle Street, 1877.
3. Map showing routes of native explorers in Tibet and Nepal to illustrate the papers by Mr. Markham, & Lieut. Colonel T. G. Montgomerie
Montgomerie, T. G. (Thomas George). Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Includes inset: Continuation of map north-west of Gartokh from the Pundit's journey of 1867. Tarjams (po... London : John Murray, 1875.
4. Map showing the route survey from Nepal to Lhasa, and thence through the upper valley of the Brahmaputra, made by Pundit.______ [Paṇḍita Naina Siṃha Rāvata] from the map compiled by Capt. T.G. Montgomerie, R.E.
Montgomerie, T. G. (Thomas George). Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Routes of expedition are shown in red. "The Longitude is in accordance with the old value of the Madras ... London: published for the Journal of the Royal Geographical Society by J. Murray, Albemarle Street, 1868.
5. Summer route from Leh (Ladak) to the city of Yarkund from Leh to the Karakoram Pass, compiled from the records of G.T. Survey of India __ from the Karakoram to Yarkund from the Journal of the Moonshee Mahamad-i-Hamid
Montgomerie, T. G. (Thomas George). Rivers, passes, and settlements along route are shown. Includes note on the winter route between the cities. From: Journal of the Royal Geographica... London : published for the Journal of the Royal Geographical Society, by J. Murray, Albemarle Street, 1866.