Klein, Howard, 1916-. The Bureau,.
2003. Santa Clara Valley Water District (Calif.). This polygon shapefile depicts boundaries for Depth to First Groundwater in feet for the County of Santa Clara, California groundwater subbasins. T... Santa Clara Valley Water District (Calif.).
33. Distribution of treated-wastewater constituents in pore water at a pond-bottom reactive barrier, Cape Cod, Massachusetts
McCobb, Timothy D. U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey,.
34. Estimated 2008 groundwater potentiometric surface and predevelopment to 2008 water-level change in the Santa Fe Group aquifer system in the Albuquerque area, central New Mexico
Falk, Sarah E. U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey,.
35. Generalized potentiometric surface, estimated depth to water, and estimated saturated thickness of the High Plains aquifer system, March-June 2009, Laramie County, Wyoming
Bartos, Timothy T. U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey,.
36. Generalized potentiometric surface of the Arikaree Aquifer, Pine Ridge Indian Reservation and Bennett County, South Dakota
Carter, Janet M. U.S. Geological Survey ;.
37. Generalized surficial geologic map of the Ware, Quaboag, Quinebaug and French River Basins, Massachusetts showing distribution of principal water-bearing units /
Petersen, Richard G. (Richard Gray), 1928-. Massachusetts Water Resources Commission,.
Andres, A. Scott. Del. Geological Survey, University of Del.,.
39. Geologic framework and hydrogeologic characteristics of the Glen Rose limestone, Camp Stanley Storage Activity, Bexar County, Texas
Clark, Allan K. U.S. Geological Survey ;.
Florida Geological Survey. Florida Geological Survey,.