Watson, Charles Moore, Sir, 1844-1916. Includes table of positions determined astronomically. Points at which observations were made are shown. Locations of government stations are shown... London : John Murray, 1876.
Sharbau, H. (Henry). Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Ferry route at approximately 12° S is shown. From: Proceedings of the Royal Geographical Society and mon... London : Edward Stanford, 1883.
3. Map illustrating the explorations of Pundit A___ K___ in Great Tibet, 1879-1882 : reduced from the original map by J. B. N. Hennessey, Esq., F.R.S., Deputy Surveyor General, with adjustments in longitude indicated by General J. T. Walker, C.B., F.R.S., at page 85 in the Proceedings of the Royal Geographical Society
Sharbau, H. (Henry). Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Snowy peaks are indicated. Routes of expedition shown in red. Bridges, ferries, springs, temples, and mo... London : Edward Stanford, 1885.
4. Map of part of Bolivia from the surveys of J. B. Minchin, to illustrate the paper by G. C. Musters, retired Commander R.N.
Minchin, John B. Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Includes second panel with continuation of map, encompassing areas northwest including La Paz and Lake T... London: published for the Journal of the Royal Geographical Society, by John Murray, Albemarle Street, 1877.
5. Map of routes in Kordofan & Darfur constructed from the reconaissances made by officers of the Egyptian General Staff, 1875-76, by W. J. Turner
Turner, W. J. (William John). Routes between Gebal [Jebel] Marrah, Nile River, and El Obeiyad [El Obeid] are shown. Settlements along routes and their elevations are shown. Reli... London : John Murray, 1879.
6. Map of the north end of Lake Nyassa surveyed by Mr. Jas. Stewart, C. E., Livingstonia Mission, 1880
Turner, W. J. (William John). Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Expedition routes of Stewart, Elton, and Thomson are shown. "This map is a continuation and correction, ... London : Edward Stanford, 1881.
7. Map of the North West Territory illustrating the British and United States boundary line. Surveyed and marked out by the Joint Commission, 1872-3-4. To accompany the paper by Captn. Anderson R.E. / [engraved by] Edwd. Weller, F.R.G.S.
North American Boundary Commission, 1872-1876. Relief shown by hachures. International Boundary from Lake of the Woods to approx. 115° west longitude is shown. Route of Boundary Commission and p... London : John Murray, 1876.
8. Map of the route from Badakshan across the Pamir-Steppe to Kashgar, with the southern branch of the Upper Oxus from the survey made by the Mirza in 1868-69, to accompany the paper by Major T. G. Montgomerie, R.E.; F.R.G.S.
Montgomerie, T. G. (Thomas George), 1830-1878. Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Major mountain ranges are shown. The Mirza's route shown in red. From: The Journal of the Royal Geograph... London : published for the Journal of the Royal Geographical Society, by J. Murray, Albemarle Street, 1871.
Gordon, Charles George, 1833-1885. Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Government stations and positions determined astronomically are shown. Includes information on navigabil... London : John Murray, 1877.
10. Map showing routes of native explorers in Tibet and Nepal to illustrate the papers by Mr. Markham, & Lieut. Colonel T. G. Montgomerie
Montgomerie, T. G. (Thomas George). Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Includes inset: Continuation of map north-west of Gartokh from the Pundit's journey of 1867. Tarjams (po... London : John Murray, 1875.