You searched for: Place Afghanistan Remove constraint Place: Afghanistan Place Pakistan Remove constraint Place: Pakistan
1838. Society for the Diffusion of Useful Knowledge. Scale approximately 1:4,400,000. (E 56°--E 72°/N 39°--N 23°). Shows Bokhara, Cabool, Afghanistan, Beloochistan and part of Persia. Relief shown by ...
2. Carte de l'Indoustan, Suivant les Cartes les Plus Recentes, Conciliees Avec les Relations et les Details Geographiques Inseres Dans l'Histoire Generale des Voyages
1752. Digital Social Science Center (DSSC), Columbia University Libraries and Bellin, Jacques Nicolas, 1703-1772. This is a scanned version of the 1752 paper map entitled: Carte de l'Indoustan, Suivant les Cartes les Plus Recentes, Conciliees Avec les Relations...
1842. J. & C. Walker. Scale approximately 1:2,112,000 (E 062°05ʹ--E 075°10ʹ/N 037°40ʹ--N 023°25ʹ). Relief shown by hachures. Map incorporates Afghanistan, Baluchistan, B...
Rand McNally and Company. Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. At head of map: Rand, McNally & Co.'s indexed atlas of the world. 522-523. Index on verso. [Chicago] : Rand McNally and Co., 1892.
5. Map of the countries on the north west frontier of India: compiled Chiefly From The Surveys of Lieut. J. Wood, ..., Major R. Leech, ..., and from Surveyed Routes received by the Court Of Directors from the Government of Bombay
1841. Walker, John. Scale [1:1,400,000] Relief shown by hachures. Inset: Map of the Countries between Russia, Turkey and India.
6. Map of the country between Sind and Candahar, showing the course of the proposed railway constructed from the recent surveys executed by officers attached to the forces serving in southern Afghanistan, collated with the most authentic material by W. J. Turner
Turner, W. J. (William John). Shows roads, railways, canals, passes, and route of proposed railway from Sibi to Kandahar. Relief shown by hachures. Cultivated areas shown in gre... London : Edward Stanford, 1880.
7. Map of the Pishin Valley and upper basin of the Lora constructed from the surveys & reconnaissances executed by officers attached to the forces serving in southern Afghanistan, 1879, collated with Major Wilson's map by W. J. Turner
Turner, W. J. (William John). Roads, passes, and settlements are shown. Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. From: Proceedings of the Royal Geographical Society and monthl... London : Edward Stanford, 1880.
8. Map showing route from Peshawur, through Chitral to Faizabad in Badakshan, from the exploration made by a Sapper Havildar, during 1870 to accompany the paper by Major T. G. Montgomerie, R.E. F.R.G.S.
Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Route of the Havildar [Hyder Shah] shown in red. Lapis lazuli mines, hot springs, and Takhti Bhai (Budhi... London : published for the Journal of the Royal Geographical Society, by J. Murray, Albemarle Street, 1872.
2004. Afghanistan Information Management Service. This polyline dataset represents the 2004-2005 boundaries of the neighboring countries of Afghanistan, including Pakistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan a... Afghanistan Information Management Service.
Smith, Charles, active approximately 1800-1852. Relief shown by hachures. Probably issued in: Smith's New general atlas ... London : Printed for C. Smith, 1808. London : Published by C. Smith, Mapseller, No. 172 Strand, Jany. 6th. 1808.