You searched for: india Remove constraint india Place Afghanistan Remove constraint Place: Afghanistan
1893. Scale 1:1,520,640 ; 1 in. = 24 miles (E 65⁰--E 75⁰/N 37⁰--N 25⁰). Date from previous call number. Insets: The Hazara Valley and Upper Hindus -- Ske...
2. Route map for the western Himalayas: Kashmir, Punjab and northern India with portions of Afghanistan, Baluchistan etc. With add
1873. Survey of India. Scale 1:2,027,520 ; Conic projection. Shows: international and administrative boundaries, railways, roads (2 categories), canals.
1842. Wyld, James. Scale varies (E 57⁰--E 79⁰--N 36⁰-- N22⁰). Scale is given in geographic miles and British miles. Published April 4th, 1842 by James Wyld, Charing C...
1892. Survey of India. Scale 1:1,520,640 ; Conic projection Relief shown as hachures and heights in feet. Shows: international boundaries, railways, roads, tracks. 82 x 1...
5. Carte de l'Indoustan, Suivant les Cartes les Plus Recentes, Conciliees Avec les Relations et les Details Geographiques Inseres Dans l'Histoire Generale des Voyages
1752. Digital Social Science Center (DSSC), Columbia University Libraries and Bellin, Jacques Nicolas, 1703-1772. This is a scanned version of the 1752 paper map entitled: Carte de l'Indoustan, Suivant les Cartes les Plus Recentes, Conciliees Avec les Relations...
6. The Sulimani Mountains on the Afghan frontier of British India based on Major Wilson's map, collated with other authorities
Saunders, Trelawney, 1821-1910. Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Includes explanation of local geographical terms. From: Proceedings of the Royal Geographical Society an... London : Edward Stanford, 1879.
7. Preliminary map of the routes followed by the members of the Afghan Boundary Commission, by Major T. H. Holdich, R.E.
Routes of Commission shown in red. Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Includes locations of mountain passes and descriptions of terrain. Fr... London : Edward Stanford, 1885.
8. Map of the countries on the north west frontier of India: compiled Chiefly From The Surveys of Lieut. J. Wood, ..., Major R. Leech, ..., and from Surveyed Routes received by the Court Of Directors from the Government of Bombay
1841. Walker, John. Scale [1:1,400,000] Relief shown by hachures. Inset: Map of the Countries between Russia, Turkey and India.
9. The Heri-Rud & Murghab Rivers and intermediate territory from Merv to Herat : compiled from the survey by the officers of the Afghan Boundary Commission and members of the Russian Military Topographical Department
Sharbau, H. (Henry). Includes mountains, rivers, lakes, deserts, roads, and settlements. Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Forts, ruins, mountain passes, and a... London : Edward Stanford, 1885.