You searched for: india Remove constraint india Place North America Remove constraint Place: North America
1. New map of that portion of North America, exhibiting the United States and territories, the Canadas, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Mexico, also Central America, and the West India Islands : compiled from the most recent surveys and authentic sources
Monk, Jacob. Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington, D.C. Includes world map inset, notes, list of U.S. counties a... Baltimore, Md. : Jacob Monk, 1854 (Engraved & printed by A. Hoen & Co.).
2. A new map of North America with the West India Islands : divided according to the preliminary articles of peace, signed at Versailles, 20, Jan. 1783 ; wherein are particularly distinguished the United States and the several provinces, governments &ca. which compose the British dominions
Pownall, Thomas, 1722-1805. Relief shown pictorially. Prime meridians: Ferro and London. Insets: A particular map of Baffin and Hudson's Bay -- The passage by land to Californ... London : Printed for Robt. Sayer and Jno. Bennett, No. 53 Fleet Street ..., August 15th, 1783.
3. A new map of North America, with the West India Islands: Divided according to the preliminary articles of peace, signed at Versailles, 20 Jan. 1783, wherein are particularly distinguished the United States, and the several provinces, governments & ca. which compose the British Dominions; laid down according to the latest surveys, and corrected from the original materials of Goverr. Pownall, Member of Parliament. 1783.
1779. Pownall, Thomas, 1722-1805.,Sayer, Robert, 1725-1794.,Kitchin, Thomas, 1718-1784. Probably from Thomas Kitchen et. al. A General Atlas... (London, R. Sayer & J. Bennett, 1782- maps no. 30-31; see Phillips no. 3522. Insets: ...
4. An accurate map of North America describing and distinguishing the British, Spanish and French dominions on this great continent according to the definitive treaty concluded at Paris 10th Feby. 1763; also all the West India Islands belonging to, and possessed by the several European princes and states; The whole laid down according to the latest and most authentick improvements by Eman. Bowen, geogr. to His Majesty and John Gibson, engraver.
1768. Bowen, Emanuel, 1693 or 1694-1767.,Gibson, John.,Sayer, Robert, 1725-1794. Relief shown pictorially. Ferro and London prime meridians. London, printed for Robt. Sayer opposite Fetter Lane, Fleet Street. Includes notes and ...
5. (Composite of) A new map of North America, with the West India Islands. Divided according to the Preliminary Articles of Peace, signed at Versailles, 20. Jan. 1783 wherein are particularly distinguished the United States, and the several provices, governments &ca. which compose the British Dominions; laid down according to the latest surveys, and corrected from the original materials, of Goverr. Pownall, Membr. of Parliamt., 1783. London, printed for Robt. Sayer, Map, Chart & Printseller, no. 53, Fleet Street, as the Act directs August 15th 1786 (Raster Image)
1786. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Pownall, Thomas. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of North America orignally created by T. Pownall in 1786. The original map appears in "A general atlas... Cartography Associates.