You searched for: Place Slovenia Remove constraint Place: Slovenia
« Previous | 1 - 10 of 49 | Next »
1. Bosnia, Croatia, and Slovenia, 1995
1995. Central Intelligence Agency. This is a map of Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzogovina. The map was created by the Central Intelligence Agency. Central Intelligence Agency.
2. (Composite of) Italy with the addition of the southern parts of Germany as far as Pettau in Stiria; Murlakia, Dalmatia, the adjacent countries, and all the Illyric Islands, by L.S. De la Rochette. 2d. edition describing the new divisions. London published by Willm. Faden, Geographer to the King and to H.R.H. the Prince of Wales, Charing Cross, Septr. 12th, 1800 (Raster Image)
1800. Rumsey, David, 1944-, Delarochette, L. (Louis), 1731-1802, and Faden, William, 1749-1836. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Italy, including parts of Slovenia and the Balkan Peninsula (1800). The ma shows settlements, commo... Cartography Associates.
3. Europe (Electric Power Transmission System Operator Zones, 2009)
Platts. The Platts Transmission Zones geospatial data layer contains polygon objects representing the geographic service areas of electric power transmissi... Platts.
4. Europe (Electricity Distribution Network, 2010)
Platts. Polygon layer representing geographical area served by a low voltage electricity distribution network operated by a distinct distribution network o... Platts.
5. Europe (Gas Compressor Stations, 2010)
Platts. Platts Gas Compressor Station geospatial layer contains point objects representing gas compressor stations on European gas transport networks. Platts.
6. Europe (Gas Facilities, 2010)
Platts. Platts Gas Facilities geospatial layer contains point objects representing miscellaneous gas facilities, including metering points, receipt/deliver... Platts.
7. Europe (Gas Interconnections, 2010)
Platts. Platts Gas Interconnection Points geospatial layer contains point objects representing the cross-border points on international natural gas pipelines. Platts.
8. Europe (Gas Production Regions, 2009)
Platts. The Platts Gas Production Regions geospatial layer features polygons representing geographic areas where natural gas is present and prodcution well... Platts.
9. Europe (Gas Storage Facilities, 2010)
Platts. Platts Gas Storage geospatial layer contains point objects representing gas storage facilities in Europe. Platts.
10. Europe ((LNG) Liquefied Natural Gas Import Export Terminals, 2010)
Platts. Platts LNG Terminal geospatial layer contains point objects representing liquefied natural gas import and export terminals in Europe and the Medite... Platts.