You searched for: india Remove constraint india Place West Indies Remove constraint Place: West Indies
Becher, A. B. (Alexander Bridport), 1796-1876. Shows the coasts of South and Central America, Mexico, the West Indies and the southern United States. "527." Historic Maps copy has label on verso... London : published according to Act of Parliament at the Hydrographical Office of the Admiralty, Novr. 4th.1824.
2. A new map of North America with the West India Islands : divided according to the preliminary articles of peace, signed at Versailles, 20, Jan. 1783 ; wherein are particularly distinguished the United States and the several provinces, governments &ca. which compose the British dominions
Pownall, Thomas, 1722-1805. Relief shown pictorially. Prime meridians: Ferro and London. Insets: A particular map of Baffin and Hudson's Bay -- The passage by land to Californ... London : Printed for Robt. Sayer and Jno. Bennett, No. 53 Fleet Street ..., August 15th, 1783.
1775. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Jefferys, Thomas. This layer is a georeferenced image three engraved (1775) nautical charts of Cuba joined together. The 3 atlas maps "The coast of Yucatan from Camp... Cartography Associates.
Herrera y Tordesillas, Antonio de, -1625. Map of Central America, the West Indies, and Florida, and vague outline of North American coast. "2." Plate 2 from: Descripción de las Indias Occi... [En Madrid : Por Iuan Flamenco, 1601].
5. Map Of The United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America, and the West India Islands With a Portion of Venezuela & New Granada; Showing the routes overland and by the Isthmus to California and Oregon, Also the new Boundaries of California, Utah, & New Mexico, Compiled from the latest Authorities. Engraved & Published By J.M. Atwood, No. 19 Beekman Street, New York. 1851. D. McLellan, Printr. Spruce St ... Entered ... 1851, by J.M. Atwood ... New York. (Raster Image)
1851. Center for Spatial and Textual Analysis. This layer is a georeferenced raster image of a map of the United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America, and the West India Islands, with portion... Stanford Digital Repository.
6. Map of the West India & Bahama islands, with the adjacent coasts of Yucatan, Honduras, Caracas, &c.
Wyld, James, 1812-1887. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. Includes: Possessions of the European powers. Probably issued in: A popular atlas of the world... London : Published by James Wyld, geographer to the Queen, Charing Cross East, 1847.
7. Martinico, done from actual surveys and observations, made by English engineers whilst the Island was in their possession, by Thomas Jefferys, Geographer to the King. London printed for Robt. Sayer, Map and Printseller, no. 53 in Fleet Street, as the Act directs, 20 Feby. 1775 (Raster Image)
1775. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Jefferys, Thomas. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Martinique (1775) showing forested areas, shoals on coast, anchorages, fortifications, churches, a ... Cartography Associates.
McLellan, David. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. Shows sailing routes through the West Indies, indicated by passage, major cities and ports; lo... New York : Harper & Bros., .
Darton, William, 1781-1854. Longitude west from Greenwich. Probably issued in: Union atlas, containing new and improved maps of all the empires, kingdoms & states in the known... London : Published ... by W. Darton, Junr., August 27th. 1811.
10. West India Islands / the map drawn & engraved by J. Rapkin ; the illustrations by H. Warren & engraved by J. Rogers.
1850. Rapkin, J., cartographer. West Indies (Federation)--Maps.