1. A Map of the Peninsula of India from the 19th Degree North Latitude to Cape Comorin MDCCXCII (North Sheet)
1800. Atlas plates 76 and 77. Longitude west from Greenwich and Washington, D.C. Map may have been published in 1873 or later. color ; 102 x 83 cm.
2. A Map of the Peninsula of India from the 19th Degree North Latitude to Cape Comorin MDCCXCII (South Sheet)
1800. Atlas plates 84 and 85 from: Rand, McNally and Co.’s Neuer Familien Atlas der Welt, 1891. At bottom of map: Rand, McNally & Co.’s Business Atlas Ma...
1800. Stanford Geospatial Center. This layer is a georeferenced raster image of an historic continental map of Africa from the 19th century. This map is part of a selection of digit... Stanford Digital Repository.
4. Africa, and its Several Regions and Islands according to the most recent Descriptions (Raster Image)
1800. Whittle, James, -1818 and Stanford Geospatial Center. This layer is a georeferenced raster image of an historic continental map of Africa from 1800. Even though the map depicts extensive knowledge of t... Stanford Digital Repository.
1800. Nüssli, Marc-Antoine, Nüssli, Christos, and Euratlas-Nüssli. This shapefile represents autonomous peoples of Europe for the year 1800. Autonomous peoples are generally nomadic, semi-nomadic or not well-known ... Euratlas-Nüssli.
6. Betts's new map of Ireland: accurately reduced from the beautiful six sheet map engraved under the superintendence of the Railw
1800. Scale 1:633,660 (W 10⁰40ʹ--W 5⁰20ʹ /N 55⁰26ʹ--N 51⁰20ʹ) On cover: [John] Betts's road & railroad map of Ireland. 1 map : color ; 78 x 64 cm.
1800. Scale approximately 1:22,000 (E 88⁰20ʹ--E 88⁰20ʹ/N 22⁰30ʹ--N 22⁰30ʹ). Includes "References to the public buildings" and ill. North orientated towar...
1800. Nüssli, Marc-Antoine, Nüssli, Christos, and Euratlas-Nüssli. This shapefile represents cities of Europe for the year 1800. Cities represents all inhabited places. The cities are ranked in 5 categories accordi... Euratlas-Nüssli.
9. (Composite of) An actual survey, of the provinces of Bengal, Bahar &c. By Major James Rennell, Engineer, Surveyor General to the Honourable the East India Company, published by permission of the court of directors, from a drawing in their possession; by A. Dury. Wm. Haydon sculpt. Published 12th May, 1794, by Laurie & Whittle, 53 Fleet Street, London (Raster Image)
1800. Rumsey, David, 1944-, Dury, Andrew, Rennell, James, 1742-1830, and Kitchin, Thomas. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Bengal created in 1800. The original map appears in '(A New Universal Atlas; Exhibiting all the Emp... Cartography Associates.
10. (Composite of) Italy with the addition of the southern parts of Germany as far as Pettau in Stiria; Murlakia, Dalmatia, the adjacent countries, and all the Illyric Islands, by L.S. De la Rochette. 2d. edition describing the new divisions. London published by Willm. Faden, Geographer to the King and to H.R.H. the Prince of Wales, Charing Cross, Septr. 12th, 1800 (Raster Image)
1800. Rumsey, David, 1944-, Delarochette, L. (Louis), 1731-1802, and Faden, William, 1749-1836. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Italy, including parts of Slovenia and the Balkan Peninsula (1800). The ma shows settlements, commo... Cartography Associates.