You searched for: india Remove constraint india Year 1858 Remove constraint Year: 1858
1 - 7 of 7
1. Map of Calcutta from actual survey in the years 1847-1849 / by Frederick Walter Simms ; the suburbs of the town are from surveys subsequently furnished by Major H.L. Thuillier ; executed by himself & Captain R. Smyth ; reduced and engraved by J. and C. Walker (Raster Image)
1858. Rumsey, David, 1944-. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Calcutta originally created by F.W. Simms and published in 1858. The orignal map and scanned image ... Cartography Associates.
2. Map of India to illustrate the progress of the British Dominion: from 1791 to 1857
1858. Wyld, James. Scale approximately 1:12,500,000 (E 68°09ʹ00ʺ--E 92°41ʹ00ʺ/N 32°53ʹ00ʺ--N 6°45ʹ00ʺ). Shows British Possessions, Subsidiary States, Protected, and I...
3. Map showing the localities of the principal mineral and vegetable products of India and the course of the trunk railways
1858. G. B Tremenheere. Scale approximately 1:8,750,000 (E 70°--E 100°/N 35°--N 5°) Relief shown by hachures. In right upper margin: Report--Colonization and settlement (I...
4. Oudh and adjacent districts: compiled from materials in the Office of the Surveyor-General of India and corrected, where practi
1858. Great Britain. Ordnance Survey. and Great Britain. Surveyor General of India. Scale [1:506,880]. Military map of the state of Oudh, India [i.e. Uttar Pradesh] and its surrounding states in Northern India. The map is detailed ...
5. The Residency, Palaces, &c. of Lucknow, 1858
1858. Digital Social Science Center (DSSC), Columbia University Libraries, Weller, Edward, d. 1884., and Day & Son. This is a scanned version of the 1858 paper map entitled: The Residency, Palaces, &c. of Lucknow. The map was scanned at 300 dots per inch and is ... Day & Son.
6. Vicariati apostolici nell' India-Transgangetica
1858. Petri, Girolamo. Scale not given (E 80⁰--E 120⁰/N 30⁰--N 1⁰). Relief shown by hachures. Map showing the boundaries of Catholic dioceses in Southeast Asia in the 185...
7. Vicariati e prefetture apostoliche nell' Indostan
1858. Petri, Girolamo. Scale not given (E 60⁰--E 93⁰/N 33⁰--N 20⁰). Relief shown by hachures. Map showing the boundaries of Catholic dioceses in Northern India in the 185...