You searched for: india Remove constraint india Access Public Remove constraint Access: Public Place Nepal Remove constraint Place: Nepal Place India Remove constraint Place: India
1890. Scale [1:6,000,000] (E 68⁰--E 92⁰/N 36⁰--N 6⁰). Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Inset: "South-eastern provinces of India (or further Ind...
1890. W. & A.K. Johnston Limited. Scale 1:4,457,000 ; 700 miles to an in. (E 68⁰--E 92⁰/N 38⁰--N 2⁰). Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Two plates mounted on linen; possibl...
1840. Edward Stanford Ltd. and W.H. Allen & Co. 35 x 38 cm.
4. Map showing routes of native explorers in Tibet and Nepal to illustrate the papers by Mr. Markham, & Lieut. Colonel T. G. Montgomerie
Montgomerie, T. G. (Thomas George). Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Includes inset: Continuation of map north-west of Gartokh from the Pundit's journey of 1867. Tarjams (po... London : John Murray, 1875.
1845. Walker, J., Walker, C., and W.H. Allen & Co. Scale 1:4,138,313. 98 x 85 cm.
1879. Betts, John active. Scale approximately 1:5,000,000 ; (E 67°--E 96°/N 38°--N 5°). Relief shown by hachures. Indicates British Posessions, States Under British Protecti...
7. India: and the adjacent parts of Beluchistan, Afghanistan, Turkestan, the Chinese Empire, and Siam
1890. Edward Stanford Ltd. Scale 1:5,448,960 ; 86 English miles to 1 in. (E 65⁰--E 100⁰/N 38⁰--N 1⁰). Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Possibly from Stanford's Lond...
8. Map of India, shewing the British Territories and those of the Native States: chiefly compiled from trigonometrical surveys executed by order of the Honble Court of Directors of the East India Company
1856. Walker, John, J. & C. Walker, and East India Company. Scale approximately 1:2,000,000 ; (E 67°53ʹ00ʺ--E 99°32ʹ00ʺ/N 37°17ʹ00ʺ--N 5°35ʹ00ʺ). Relief shown by hachures. Indicates British Territory and Ind...
1827. Hall, Sidney and Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown, and Green. Scale [1:7,000,000] (E 68°00ʹ--E 92°20ʹ/N 36°00ʹ--N 5°55ʹ). Relief shown by hachures. Shows battle sites, etc. Also numbered "27." 49 x 39 cm.
1813. John Cary approximately. Scale approximately 1:6,000,000 ; (E 75°00ʹ00ʺ--E 93°00ʹ00ʺ/N 31°30ʹ00ʺ--N 19°30ʹ00ʺ). Covers Northeastern India, Nepal, Bhutan, and Bangladesh. Re...
11. A map of Bengal, Bahar, Oude & Allahabad: with part of Agra and Delhi, exhibiting the course of the Ganges from Hurdwar to the
1786. James Rennell and William Faden. Scale approximately 1:1,500,000. Pictorial relief. Dedicated to John Stables. color map ; 72 x 106 cm.
1811. John Pinkerton, L Hebert, and Samuel John Neele. Scale approximately 1:6,000,000 ; (E 66°00ʹ00ʺ--E 96°00ʹ00ʺ/N 38°00ʹ00ʺ--N 5°30ʹ00ʺ). Relief shown by hachures. "Pinkerton's modern atlas." 1 map :...
13. Map showing the route survey from Nepal to Lhasa, and thence through the upper valley of the Brahmaputra, made by Pundit.______ [Paṇḍita Naina Siṃha Rāvata] from the map compiled by Capt. T.G. Montgomerie, R.E.
Montgomerie, T. G. (Thomas George). Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Routes of expedition are shown in red. "The Longitude is in accordance with the old value of the Madras ... London: published for the Journal of the Royal Geographical Society by J. Murray, Albemarle Street, 1868.
1845. Arrowsmith, Aaron. Scale approximately 1:4,5000,000 ; (E 67°--E 100°/N 36°--N 5°). Relief shown by hachures. Inset: The Burman Territories, Assam &c. Shows military s...
1947. Schultz, Kenneth A. This polygon shapefile represents areas that were the subject of interstate territorial disputes between 1947 and 2000. The disputed areas referenc... Stanford Digital Repository.