You searched for: Place India Remove constraint Place: India Place Bangladesh Remove constraint Place: Bangladesh
1. A map of Bengal, Bahar, Oude & Allahabad: with part of Agra and Delhi, exhibiting the course of the Ganges from Hurdwar to the
1786. James Rennell and William Faden. Scale approximately 1:1,500,000. Pictorial relief. Dedicated to John Stables. color map ; 72 x 106 cm.
2. A map of the north part of Hindostan or a geographical survey of the provinces of Bengal, Bahar, Awd, Ellahabad, Agra and Delhi
1794. James Rennell. Scale approximately 1:1,490,000 (E 73°38ʹ00ʺ--E 97°23ʹ00ʺ/N 28°09ʹ00ʺ--N 22°05ʹ00ʺ). Relief shown pictorially. 1 map : coloured ; 67 x 104 cm.
1996. Mujibur Rahman, Sheikh, 1922- and Central Intelligence Agency. This is a map of Bangladesh and the surrounding region with relief. The map was created by the Central Intelligence Agency. [New Delhi] Orient Longman .
1879. Betts, John active. Scale approximately 1:5,000,000 ; (E 67°--E 96°/N 38°--N 5°). Relief shown by hachures. Indicates British Posessions, States Under British Protecti...
GiziMap (Firm). Relief shown by shading and spot heights. Depths shown by bathymetic tints. Index of place names on verso. "Printed in Hungary 2007.". Budapest : GiziMap, 2007.
6. Carta particolare del Golfo di Bengala è Pegu che comincia con il il capo Mastilipatan è finisce con la punta Domurco: d'Asia Carta V.
1661. Dudley, Sir Robert. Scale not given. Detailed map of the Gulf of Bengal and Pegu which commences with Cape Mastilipatan and finishes with Point Domurco, showing coasta...
7. (Composite of) An actual survey, of the provinces of Bengal, Bahar &c. By Major James Rennell, Engineer, Surveyor General to the Honourable the East India Company, published by permission of the court of directors, from a drawing in their possession; by A. Dury. Wm. Haydon sculpt. Published 12th May, 1794, by Laurie & Whittle, 53 Fleet Street, London (Raster Image)
1800. Rumsey, David, 1944-, Dury, Andrew, Rennell, James, 1742-1830, and Kitchin, Thomas. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Bengal created in 1800. The original map appears in '(A New Universal Atlas; Exhibiting all the Emp... Cartography Associates.
1813. John Cary approximately. Scale approximately 1:6,000,000 ; (E 75°00ʹ00ʺ--E 93°00ʹ00ʺ/N 31°30ʹ00ʺ--N 19°30ʹ00ʺ). Covers Northeastern India, Nepal, Bhutan, and Bangladesh. Re...
1827. Hall, Sidney and Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown, and Green. Scale [1:7,000,000] (E 68°00ʹ--E 92°20ʹ/N 36°00ʹ--N 5°55ʹ). Relief shown by hachures. Shows battle sites, etc. Also numbered "27." 49 x 39 cm.
1845. Arrowsmith, Aaron. Scale approximately 1:4,5000,000 ; (E 67°--E 100°/N 36°--N 5°). Relief shown by hachures. Inset: The Burman Territories, Assam &c. Shows military s...
1811. John Pinkerton, L Hebert, and Samuel John Neele. Scale approximately 1:6,000,000 ; (E 66°00ʹ00ʺ--E 96°00ʹ00ʺ/N 38°00ʹ00ʺ--N 5°30ʹ00ʺ). Relief shown by hachures. "Pinkerton's modern atlas." 1 map :...
1890. Scale [1:6,000,000] (E 68⁰--E 92⁰/N 36⁰--N 6⁰). Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Inset: "South-eastern provinces of India (or further Ind...
1840. Edward Stanford Ltd. and W.H. Allen & Co. 35 x 38 cm.
1890. W. & A.K. Johnston Limited. Scale 1:4,457,000 ; 700 miles to an in. (E 68⁰--E 92⁰/N 38⁰--N 2⁰). Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Two plates mounted on linen; possibl...
15. India: and the adjacent parts of Beluchistan, Afghanistan, Turkestan, the Chinese Empire, and Siam
1890. Edward Stanford Ltd. Scale 1:5,448,960 ; 86 English miles to 1 in. (E 65⁰--E 100⁰/N 38⁰--N 1⁰). Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Possibly from Stanford's Lond...
16. Karte von dem Bengalischen Meerbusen Aus der Franzoesifchen Karte von dem Morgenlaendifchen Meere, 1740
1740. Digital Social Science Center (DSSC), Columbia University Libraries. This is a scanned version of the 1740 paper map entitled: Karte von dem Bengalischen Meerbusen Aus der Franzoesifchen Karte von dem Morgenlaendifch...
1845. Walker, J., Walker, C., and W.H. Allen & Co. Scale 1:4,138,313. 98 x 85 cm.
18. Map of India, shewing the British Territories and those of the Native States: chiefly compiled from trigonometrical surveys executed by order of the Honble Court of Directors of the East India Company
1856. Walker, John, J. & C. Walker, and East India Company. Scale approximately 1:2,000,000 ; (E 67°53ʹ00ʺ--E 99°32ʹ00ʺ/N 37°17ʹ00ʺ--N 5°35ʹ00ʺ). Relief shown by hachures. Indicates British Territory and Ind...
Map shows color coded: British Territory, native tributary and protected states, and independent states. London : John Murray, 1901.
1947. Schultz, Kenneth A. This polygon shapefile represents areas that were the subject of interstate territorial disputes between 1947 and 2000. The disputed areas referenc... Stanford Digital Repository.
21. Royaume de Bengale, et les pays voisins du Gange: situez entre le Mogolistan et le Pegu, tiré des Mémoires de Nuno de Cunha,
1715. Pieter van der Aa. and Nuno da Cunha. Scale approximately 1:12,000,000 ; (E 73°12ʹ00ʺ--E 98°21ʹ00ʺ/N 32°30ʹ00ʺ--N 17°00ʹ00ʺ). Relief shown pictorially. Date from previous call number. I...
22. Tabula Asiae X
1540. Sebastian Münster. This is a historical map of the India and part of Bangladesh, created around 1540. Heinrich Petri.
23. Tabula Asiae X.
1540. Münster, Sebastian. Scale not given. Relief shown pictorially. Appears in Ptolemy's Geographia universalis, 1540 edition, revised & edition by Sebastian Münster. Lati...